Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Thanks for the translation, will be happy to know what is happening :D

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter.
Also, sorry gamer girl, but Fuyuki is the winner here, you was a bad addition to a harem, should have stayed as a friend.

Group Leader
The quality of the editing is off, but thanks for letting us read after that cliffhanger of a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
At least we've settled that cliffhanger and the arc is concluded with a big mystery

Dex-chan lover
Why do I even read Harem mangas. They never pick the best girl 😑

Dex-chan lover
@gregger
I feel you. Rare it is to find an author that truly commits the "Harem" theme. Most just goes fuck all at the end even though they made quite a few "best girls" for the MC, it's always the "first girl wins" kind of thing. Got nothing against Fuyuki, she's great. It's just that why do authors add other great girls (yes yes, fanservice I know) just to drop them since clearly since the MC already clearly favors the first one...

I love all the girls in the harem, but there is always the apex waifu, in rokudou no onna its Himawari Ranna, and in this it is Fuyuki

Fed-Kun's army
> shiki tall or hina smol
hina smol

For the TL+PRs -
It's okay to use second-person pronouns with or in place of someone's name when they're the topic of conversation while being addressed, e.g. p. 14:
"Ah... I was asking around about you, Shiki-senpai." Sounds way less awkward in English when you use second-person pronouns with or instead of someone's name in that particular case.

You can make the characters sound more natural if you try! Promise!

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, The author must feel like Kylo Ren cause if he doesn't, he's a monster...

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

@TsunKingFenris Yep, pretty sure that might happen, it has that vibe y'know.. And if it does happen I'm doing the same.

Users who are viewing this thread