Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 37

Can they speed this up...it obvious she's gonna get rejected...these stories bring nothing new

Dex-chan lover
why not a threesome? polygamy exist... tho not exactly legal in Jpn....

but then again, these are high schoolers... full of hormones and drama....

whatever. they aren't real. hmm.....

big gahara energy

tumblr_prk8rupRK81ueg234_540.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Whatever happens, happens, but there better be a boatload of blushing!

Fuck author, so he pulls this shit with her that she doesn't know, fuck that she should lose for that but in the end what matters is MC feelings and she will win anyway after this "without knowing her feelings", to realize in the last second that indeed are romantic, fuck this shit.

Contributor
So much trigered ppl here.

Frankly, i cant wait to see Sayuri be rejected, because i hate to see her as a love interest, it was better when she was just a nice friend for both MC.

Maybe after that, she will be likeable again for me if it's not the end of the manga right after.

Double-page supporter
@siquall Sure, hate her for all you want, that really doesn't matter at the end of the day, but there's nothing wrong with her as a character.

@TrueGoddessReincarnation I don't think they're losing ass and tit sizes, it's more of an issue of consistency on the art as they come back to the original sizes in some panels and seem smaller in other panels. I think the mangaka isn't bad at drawing, it's pretty good, but the mangaka is bad at keeping consistent proportions I've noticed. I'm not even just talking about their assets, but their entire body at times are different proportions throughout the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
sayurin was already a 10/10 but with that look she went to a whole new level of hawt. i wanna see minamin dressed up now, she'd blow my mind

Dex-chan lover
Confessions and fireworks do not mix well... Sometimes if you are the second girl T-T

Users who are viewing this thread