Hokkaidou no Geneki Hunter ga Isekai ni Hourikoma Rete Mita ~Elf Yome to Meguru Isekai Shuryou Life~

Why so short, always shit like this, I need the full course, bring that full slice.....I didn’t know it was a shotgun until I re-read it and if a scope was in that the recoil on it is worse you’ll prob miss your shot.....

I find it funny that the artist thinks people would really use scopes like that on shotguns. Something like a red dot site is about as precise as a shotgun can get with it’s smooth bore even if they use a slug.

I don't know that much about guns but I at least know a shotgun doesn't need a scope as big as the one shown in the cover

I am a simple man, I see Isekai tag and big oppai elf nee-san, I click bookmark.

Group Leader
Thanks to whoever fixed the artist was lazy and put the one from MU my bad.

If I have money, I'm gonna commisioned a story about isekai-ed redneck
Fortunately I'm dirt poor, so the world still safe from my brilliant idea

I didn’t think Japan had bears that got that big, I learned something from this one at the very least so there’s that.
But serious that scope is huge 2-7x is all you are going to need on an 870, your not going to get anything out past 200m.

Aggregator gang
@ErnieRR You will be surprised if you search for scopes using for shotguns then. I thought the manga was being silly at first too but, apparently, its not....scopes using on shotgun for deer hunting is about the same size...the more you know I guess?

How old is the Mc he looks like a kid but for him to own that kind of shotgun he would at least need to be 20 years old.
Or he got his youth back (God powers I guess).

Oh man truck-kun is going to be pissed when he hears that a bear sent someone to another world, that's his job.

Dex-chan lover
SO this is another isekai manga wow very cul very hot elf waifu with big honkers anyways. I dont know enough of the mc to form a opinion on him but he looks very boring and the elf waifu looks very generic in terms of design --and a few more things-- so much so that i probably would be more interested in a background character that passes them by.

To begin he got Isekai'ed after getting hit by a truckn't however he got a gun and a bag that gives him infinite ammo for said gun. Also him having a gun in a fantasy world isn't the op part, --probably im writing this after reading ch 1.1 so, for all i know he could develop magic powers-- ,its the ammo pouch. It's the most broken thing on him ,even if he has to pay for ammo he obviously can get money fast by hunting, the gun is harmless if out of ammo ( you can use it as a expensive bat tho).

Dex-chan lover
Anyone curious, we were discussing the whole scope on shotgun thing on the chapter's specific discussion.

In short - It's not uncommon at all, especially when using good slugs, to shoot up to 200 yards with a good shotgun, and if you're hunting something like Turkeys, using a long range scope is very common, and only someone completely inexperienced with no one helping them would ever possibly injure themselves with one.

I will grant though that the scope looks bigger than the standard 2x-7x, 1.5x-9x or 3x-9x that you would typically see on a shotgun, but most likely that was an artistic choice rather than a realism choice.

Users who are viewing this thread