Hokkaidou no Geneki Hunter ga Isekai ni Hourikoma Rete Mita ~Elf Yome to Meguru Isekai Shuryou Life~

out of all the things the author chose a isekai with a gun.thats literally the worst thing you could have chosen no one is interested in some dude standing 500 metres across the enemy and shooting them the only reason ppl here is because of the juicers is it that hard to ask for a good isekai manga havent seen any good ones in ages

Dex-chan lover
damn thats pretty rushed lmao, we dont even know the characters yet and theyre married already lol

Dude and people complain when I say that one of the few things that is certainly in manga is that isekai in 99% of the cases is shitty or will become shitty, damn, I generally avoid isekais at all costs but I was genuinely interested in this one, cool cover, an relatively interesting concept and is a new manga, but damn in 3 chapters-ish the author put all the generic shit he could find, female character that fall in love at first sight; he bends the worldbuilding and plot to fit the mc, instead of the mc actually adapting to the new world weapons or somehow discovering alternatives for bullets in the world we have the "oh is a goddess who give the (insert item there)". And one of the most annoying thing is that the cliche romance and deus ex machina was not evenly distributed it was literally in the first 3 chapters, it really looks like that the author was begging to the public attention sounding like: look we have all of this please read this manga.

@MadSargeant Actually, shotgun with a scope could work depending on the choke, charge in shell, and type of ammo used (idk if there are other factors). Shotguns typically have a shorter range in videogames than real life to make them balanced.

Edit : just read another comment on chapter 1, not sure if this is entirely correct

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone is talking about guns, but not enough people seem to appreciate the fact that the MC is married with a cute and tall big tiddy elf

Eh, a better cheat skill would be a gun cheat: Infinite ammo, a shapeshifting gun, a gun that levels up and turns into different guns, teleporting ability to a room full of suits and guns from the Kingsman or john wick, gun shop variation of the solo leveling weapon menu, etc, etc... the cheat ability isn't bad or overpowered but it's just boring and confusing.
You don't know the price tag of the store's items, haven't been to the store in the first place to know their stock, and you don't know what the currency exchange is. The story on top of everything is just semi-forced, you are put into a fantasy world, have to fight wolves who can **climb trees**, marry a big titty elf lady who can hunt and is the sole dependability for the village, and are now fighting bandits with 100% accuracy on a **moving boat** to protect a small elf girl from bandits right after you finished talking about bandits who kidnap small elves. The story is good tho and isn't cringe but it could be so much better if you just removed and added a couple of aspects in the story... I do wanna shout out to the author for not making a beta mc and having him not cock-block himself. The mc would be a B out of a F - S tier since he not only slept with the fl but is actually dependable and is using his head like a normal human. Props to you

@PortalSage its explained more in the novel (aka at the beginning and end on the inside cover of the novel all the store items are listed and he also gets that list), this manga is more meant to be a companion resource to the novel and assumes you've read it.

Dex-chan lover
In the first place, why would you choose a wimpy boy if you want to make a theme about hokaido hunter? Its so mismatch lmao.

Choose an experienced old man who appreciate natures bounty ffs, an old man who lived his entire life on myth and superstition while hunting.

@rizkid1412 I don't think he was that young before he died. So far I haven't seen it put a number or description to how old he was except to say the average age of the hunting club was in the 60's.

Users who are viewing this thread