Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 10 Ch. 100

Double-page supporter
Awww its end alreadyy, but I want more of their fluff 😫
Its a really nice journey, I hope the manga author will continue making/adapting slow life manga like this because she/he did a very well done job in this manga ❤
Thank you for translating till the end, gonna enjoy the extras too 😆

A wholesome end for a wholesome series, that ending page makes me so happy, such a cute family ToT

So glad I found this years ago as well, and gladly will read all over again. Easily 10/10 and in my top 10 favorites. Thank you for the translation guys!

Group Leader
Wow, 85 chapters of a lovely series where there's no fighting and no panty shots! You guys have been amazing and consistent, thank you very much for the comfy ride.

Thank you for the great work! I too discovered the webnovel version during covid, and it was a rare find, glad to see it completed here too!

Aggregator gang
always bittersweet to see a manga as lovely as this one come to an end. it's been a wholesome ride! i adore the message that this story leaves us with: enjoy the simple moments in life with your loved ones. and thanks for the great translation from start to finish!

Group Leader
WAH! Great run, thank you so much! BUT do Emmerich and Aina have any kids?! What happened with Mirupon and Luca?!
Miruporon & Luca have a kid called Mishka (gender wasn't mentioned and its also a gender neutral name so it isnt easy to guess), about Emmerich & Aina they have a daughter called Airi. You can find these in the pastebin link for novel extra chapters I made: https://pastebin.com/b2JyuaRS

Users who are viewing this thread