Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Yo, she straight up announced that she was now a Levantret. We have ourselves a marriage!

Aggregator gang
Don't like how Ritz is acting here. How can he be that friendly to a man that straight up just told Sieglinde to leave with him? It was in his own house and in front of him too!

@XellosPY im with u on this one

Disrespect infront of rits a Lord of his own nation in his house n Ritz is like....il put the kettle on and fluff your pillow sheets :) would you like your newspaper in the morning?

It's not like he's getting off easy, he now has to spend his holiday as a worker in the snow country.

Dex-chan lover
@XellosPY
@xsweetmex

the only reason he would have to be any less friendly then usual would be if he honestly had reason to feel threatened. He may feel a little insecure about her staying but he is aware that that's just his own insecurities from the women who left before. Kinda hard to think that your wife, who immediately bodied the guy on sight, is going to run off with him.

Aggregator gang
@Meridis I'm not talking about Ritz feeling like he might lose Sieg. I'm saying that the guy was completely disrespectful towards them, in their own house even. Not saying he should get aggressive or anything, but he could politely tell him to leave.
Hell, if I was Sieg I would be pissed at him for not reacting at all after that. It would seem like he doesn't care at all, just meekly smiling there.

Dex-chan lover
@XellosPY
that's an extension of that though. Not to sound like an ass, which I will regardless, but if you acted like you suggest that would be a sign of weakness on your part. If you take any measure against someone, that shows that they did something that hit on one of your vulnerabilities. A confident person isn't thrown off by a little disrespect, especially if it stems from ignorance rather than malice. That being said, it's not like Ritz is confident but it's not like he's really hitting that hard on Ritz's insecurities.

Aggregator gang
@Meridis Don't worry, don't think you're an ass lol we just have different opinions on how to react to disrespect and about what shows insecurity I guess. If someone is invited into a man's house and then they spit on the man's face and they don't do anything I won't exactly be thinking "Wow he is so confident" you know? I'm not saying being "thrown off" by it and blowing a gasket over it. I just don't see the point in tolerating it and continue engaging with disrespectful and inconsiderate people. Agree to disagree I think

Fed-Kun's army
Ritz is a good and earnest, but rather stupid, lad.

I assume that one storyline will be him finding happiness in snow country. Though not with Sieg obviously...

Dex-chan lover
I just had to stop midway to comment HOW CUTE THOSE DOGS ARRRRGH MYGOD

Group Leader
Shoujo manga or not, I really hate it when there's a third wheel coming into view.
I was dumbfounded when that guy appeared in the novel, and reading the manga doesn't help reduce my disgust towards him.

@Meridis

I get ya, but what im saying is, im imagining im having a meal, with my husband in our home, n then this guy ive been friends with, just says "marry me!"

Like bruh....I know my husband would break the guys spine in half, not cos hes worried, just cos this guy is plain rude lol!

Users who are viewing this thread