Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Calling your wife a reindeer would be rude when coming from any other guy, but when it comes from a guy who loves reindeers to his extent it's the greatest of compliments

Aggregator gang
ITS NOT ENOUGH SUGAR, WHERE IS THE SUGAR, MORE SUGAR!, IM DYING FOR SUGARR!

can't get enough watching this couple lovey-dovey daily life...
and thanks for the chapter!!

Quick german lesson:
"Weizenbier" isn't "white beer" it is formed from the words "Weizen" (meaning "wheat") and "Bier" (meaning "beer") so it is translated to "wheat beer".
Tho from what I have seen after a quick research it is also called "weiss beer" in english. "weiss" is the german word for "white" (it is actually written "Weiß", "ß" is the same as "ss"), so "white beer" isn't wrong, but the litteral translation is "wheat beer".

The same applies for "weisswurst" (written as "Weißwurst" in high german) "weiss" meaning "white" and "wurst" meaning "sausage", forming "white sausage"

Fed-Kun's army
@hamdepaf heh, I was also jumping into the comments to talk about the beer thing.

Weißwurst is actually a breakfast thing in Bavaria. You have it along with mustard and brezel.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m re-reading this, and i love it, but i couldn’t miss Sieg hand in the last panel, that is no a right hand.

Dex-chan lover
The worst kind of drunks are those who turn aggressive and violent, but the second to that are those who start to pull off all kinds of stunts they never would while sober. Ritz seems to belong to that second category. He might want to consider avoiding ever drinking till drunk again. In many cases that category can have more dire results than simply being a violent drunk. Because if there are no vulnerable people around, being violent may not make much of a difference (or course if there are, one might become a murderer), but the heedless drunks can gamble their whole wealth, go drunk driving (or let's say riding in this series' case), steal a boat, start to play with firearms, and so forth.

Users who are viewing this thread