Holiday Yasumi's Twitter Shorts - Ch. 268 - πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dex-chan lover
That is a nice limited SSR, except the chances of getting it is always extremely low.

image.png

Group Leader
Going back to the river means that she's rerolling, probably…

Also, why are the second and third pages just a mood whenever you do a ten-pull…

Dex-chan lover
That is a nice limited SSR, except the chances of getting it is always extremely low.

image.png
I bet it's below 1% rates without pity lol, remember kids rate up is a lie.

Also were those free rolls or do you have to pay something to get those rolls? Seems oddly generous if you just need to go to the river.

Dex-chan lover
I bet it's below 1% rates without pity lol, remember kids rate up is a lie.

Also were those free rolls or do you have to pay something to get those rolls? Seems oddly generous if you just need to go to the river.
Might be free rolls, going to the river and getting a big one like that requires some luck and effort. Just like free-to-play players.

Also, rate-up is a lie, never believe in it. I got scammed out of my hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Might be free rolls, going to the river and getting a big one like that requires some luck and effort. Just like free-to-play players.

Also, rate-up is a lie, never believe in it. I got scammed out of my hard work.
Ahh yes, the good ol'e free player generous period where they shower you with free rolls. Then it dries up as you play into the game, yet I still keep playing gacha... :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread