Holy Ancestor

Double-page supporter
This story makes no fucking sense and characters seem to act entirely at random with zero thought.

Completely ruined by the unnecessarily rude women. Just kinda wanna slit their throats

I realize it has to be a cultural difference, but the villains in these martial arts stories always remind me of a bully I knew in jr high. No matter how often he got pummeled or caught by the school he kept coming back with some new "devious" plot to get around rules.

Was ancient China full of prepubescent boys ? :eek:

Chapter 121: Yup - they are short chapters at the moment - that's down to the artist and the author - cant be helped by the scanlation team :(

On the other hand - for the suckers who made the MC get that pissed off - shits about to get very real for them... *evil grin*

There are very many generic tales that get retold over and over - elements or concepts of one used in another sort of thing - I enjoy what I can where I can - and as of these chapters around now - I'm enjoying it lots :)

heheh - I loves me a totally pissed off OP MC - this story is about to make me really happy for that reason. I've also just been reading the LN of Solo Leveling - the ant island raid arc is another example of "Oooohh yea - smackdown time!!!!" that I totally love :)

This MC is a fucking retard... always casually getting captured and not even TRYING to fight back. And his fights with girls are a fucking joke too, as long as he touches any "parts" or any of their clothing gets slightly torn he immediately stops fighting and lets himself get beaten up and captured like a fucking moron.

Double-page supporter
I can't... I just can't keep reading this. It's so bad. It's blindingly bad. The art's bad, the story's bad and a rushed, confusing, pasted-together fucking mess, the main character in most manhua is usually a fucking arrogant scumbag who is only redeemed because everyone else is cartoonishly evil and against him, but this guy's just an arrogant prick. There's no feeling of profundity from him, no great cultivation wisdom, no understanding of heaven and earth.

He's literally just a brat who seems to be too strong even for ancient masters. For no reason at all! So he can shoot a beam out of his fist, whoopdeefuckingdoo, that isn't impressive, how do I know how strong he's supposed to be, then? The women only exist to be attracted to how great this arrogant brat is and for really cliche Japanese manga tropes - so why are these tropes here in a Chinese manhua?

Just. Ugh. Dropping this. I can't.

Aggregator gang
Lol I don’t know why I read this, guess it’s a decent time killer but it’s not good at all.

i can't tell the female characters apart

they look the same

they act the same

is this written by an incel or something?

Man these Chinese cultivator manga are all only good as long as you can binge a ton of chapters. When you finish the 100-200-300 chapters they usually have and have to read like 3-4 pages a week you start noticing the flaws more and more.

If you want a subpar story even among the average Chinese cultivation Manga's then give this story a shot. I can not handle how stupid this MC is.

How this idiot of an MC just allows himself to be captured all the time with no resistance or thought what so ever ruins this story as a whole. Why am I supposed to care about the MC when not only the author does not but the MC himself does not care about his own well being either. I mean based on how stupid the author makes the MC they could probably get the MC to kill himself.

“Oh man! What a misunderstanding! The girl I like saw me with another woman, and it wasn’t even my fault! This is terrible! Well, I guess I’d better not talk to her and try to clear anything up. I’m sure if I just go on saying nothing and ignoring her, everything will be just fine.”

I’ve been hate-reading this for months now, and I’m not even sure why anymore. It’s not just that the MC is dumb, it’s that the whole thing is just boring at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread