Holy Knight

This deserves a big fking axe, 0 plot sense, MC is total retard and includes rape with pregnancy, how can this be a manga and not a hentai?

JGV

I can’t read this.. not after they let a bitchass dog rape the childhood best friend or something

Dog needs to die, unborn child needs to be yeeted and this MC needs to start protaging it up. Nobody wants a wuss protagonist.

@GunnEddy

Dog needs to die, unborn child needs to be yeeted and this MC needs to start protaging it up. Nobody wants a wuss protagonist.

couldnt have said it better or shorter

besides exactly how is this not hentai?

Other better manga get axed and this shit gets going?

Maybe Japan is okay with rape but goddamn is this trash.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...I dunno, if you look at it from doggo's perspective (powerful evil demon who hates humans but has to watch their waifu get impregnated by one) his actions make sense.

That said lmao I think the author messed up by making the organization against the demons look a lot more appealing than the vampire lady & her lackey right off the bat. Hope more of this gets translated by a brave and / or bored translation group eventually or someone can give a brief synopsis of what happens in two untranslated volumes.

This is definitely uncomfortable but not "Mina-sama no Omocha Desu", "Wolf Guy" or certain other manga levels of uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread