Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 13 Ch. 48

I mean he's not as likable anymore as in the beginning but I haven't felt hostile to any rival characters that were introduced in the series

Fed-Kun's army
It's kind of interesting since this is the first time that I saw someone being an honest rival...And the BF doesnt rlly mind it

Aw, I’m so proud of Kai. That’s a responsible and mature response to a rival. Having someone else notice the brightness within your girlfriend is validation of them being a genuinely good person. Someone else that can see the charm is someone with a similar genuine heart. Sometimes you can’t control your feelings even if you know they’re taken. So props for one for asking permission to confess, props on the other for allowing it and props on trusting their significant other enough to allow it.

The trust Uka and Kai have for each other should be the norm for shoujo couple, I swear. Jealousy is fine and dandy, alright. But too much of it is a bit irritating. Another reason to love these two even more.

Thank you so much for the update!

This series is so refreshing since everyone even the rivals are likeable, and the main couple has such a loving and trusting relationship.

this series is the only one where i’m like these love rivals are awesome in their own rights and hope they find happiness too! also no jealously with our main couple is so refreshing like thank god. i need more like them

hii translator-nim, i guess you left 1 page at the end of chapter 48. or did i just dont see it? well, thank you so much for your hardwork❤ im looking through for the next update💪

Wow! So does this “Hachimitsu” in hachimitsu high mean “honey” in Japanese? 🍯😝 could this be true?
Lol! Look at Kai, trying soo hard! He really doesn’t wanna give Sora any chance at all! 😆
And him acting ‘smug’ is kinda new! 🤣🤣🤣 adorable anyways!
I liked that ‘honest’ part about Sora, he came out and said that to Kai, that he’ll confess and gave Kai a fair chance to stop him (by winning the competition himself). I also liked when he asked Kai, surrounded by people,’what do I do now?’😆😂😆 sups adorbs 😍
This manga just touches us in so many places, and continues to be THIS GOOD! Heads off to the mangaka, seriously!

Users who are viewing this thread