Honey Lemon Soda

Wish manga was more popular over in the states. Would love for this and several others to at least get an English release

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know which commenter it was that said this wasn't cliché, but sir/ma'am you are dead wrong. This manga is clichéd as fuck.
Hella repetitive too. It's only fresh if you compare it to, idk, a generic 2000's shoujo.

I probably would've been okay with the clichés if I liked the main couple more. The FL is relatively likable, the ML is not. Dude doesn't seem to be able communicate like a human being. Feels like every development in their relationship comes from her end, or has to begin with her struggling. So tiring.

so friggin sweet you'll wanna throw up and sometimes so embarrassing you'll wanna crawl into a hole and die

I like this manga. And because I like it I hope the author just let this series end. It's chessy, cheesy but good. But the stupid teacher in latest chapter made me ugh...not this again.

I really love this even though its cliché, u can see Uka’s character developing without the ML having to help her. And it’s pretty realistic in the sense tht she doesn’t magically becomes confident out of nowhere, and continues to have those moments of insecurity. Instead, Uka tries her best to be the best version of herself and I like it.

Power Uploader
Just finished reading Honey Lemon Soda up to the latest raws, and I enjoyed it despite it being cringe sometimes. Kai is the one of those ML where I know he’s cute but I never squealed for him because he looks like a kid for me, but over the recent chapters, I have now fallen in love with him because he just keeps getting sexier now that he’s on his 3rd year. 😍

Showing these spoiler pictures of Kai’s evolution on the latest raws that I can’t get over with yet. 😍
From Lemon Soda to Cola
U6j7X5c.png

Back to Lemon Soda, but stronger!
R2jtKVI.png

Users who are viewing this thread