Honnou Switch - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Hijiri is such a chad, girl dont let anyone have him especially that cheating bitch!

God bless hijiri

He actually knows what he's doing and how to treasure her and make sure she's reassured of his feelings towards her whenever he feels it necessary

Fuck the bitch and bastard. Have they no conscience or their actions?? What makes them even think that they'll be wanted or liked??

They're so irritating. I wish for once they'd put themselves in koyori's or hijiri's shoes instead of thinking of themselves to realize how much they suck

That b*tch isn't in love with hijiri right now she just maybe can't let go of the past that she already knew that hijiri liked koyori from way back probably back then when they were still dating so she she had resentment so she wanted to break them up with the intention of stealing him...

Hijiri is seriously one of the best bfs eveeeer. ❤❤❤

Also, that gurl. Ugh. U don't like him. U just missed how good of a bf he is that u can't find better than him. Ugh. Or maybe your ego can't accept that your hunch in middle school is correct - that both of them have feelings for each other. Hmp.

Thanks, CCS! ❤

hijiri my man, another chapter that tells me hijiri is best boy <33

also he's right though if you like someone you shouldn't badmouth them :mad:(
even though the bathroom scene wasn't shown i think our girl managed to defend their relationship~

I was expecting some drama, so glad the author didn't went to the cliche route. It's refreshing.

HIJIRI, my man, you dropped this 👑

But seriously, men, what's stopping you from being Hijiri. Not only once but twice; He shot down pests trying to blatantly ruin his relationship with Hoshi 😳

theyre so cute and so healthy fml💔

thank u so much for the chapter!

hijiri is super straightforward and honest, good job! those two exes can fuck (off) like go to hell yall so irrelevant

Fed-Kun's army
Hijiri probably one of the best ML ever.
Where to find raws ? In french would be even better

Fed-Kun's army
So, uhm, we are invited to the wedding right? They've gotta be one of the best couples.

Ok but also, I love how this is karma for Hijiri's ex. She knowingly was the other woman and even lied to Hoshi's ex that led to him outing his cheating and breaking up with Hoshi...which led Hoshi to getting together with Hijiri, the first "love" of this witch. She was the one who unknowingly set off the chain of events that would get them together.

Hope this means that this drama is done. Soo unnecessary. They were like “we can talk about business and how we can develop games!” and then immediately start talking about personal unrelated-to-work bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread