Honnou Switch

Damn,their exes are annoyingly scary,both are so evil. And our couple are super impressive too,they handled that super good and didn't even get in fight after that~❤️

This story is so sweet, despite those exes being annoying, the main couple is super mature, always communicating with each other and exposing their own sentiments.
It feels realistic enough, I am keen for the next chapters :)

This was a surprising read! Both main characters were really mature (especially the guy). I love how they squashed all the typical, tropey red flags down hahahah. The couple actually reminds me of the main couple from the Chinese drama “Love O2O”.... super mature and good communication (most if the time).

Another thing, i saw the smut tag but the art style totally didn’t give of that vibe! Still wholesome even during those smutty parts lol

Thanks for sharing theeeese.

Fed-Kun's army
So there are 21 chaps for now, but can't find them... Does anyone know where to find it? In French, it's ok I understand

BTW, Spoilers
chapter 15 they start cohabitation, Hijiri is jealous of a guy who works with Koyori - they meet when Koyori was shopping with that guy - it becomes awkward and that other guy leaves - ML leaves Koyori with some cold comment, Koyori is crying. Chapter 20 they reunite and Hijiri has aggressive sex with her and they continue on it to the next chap (21)

Group Leader
@WhiteEkans It is licensed in French, which means you have to purchase to read it
They are at chapter 16 (newest)
https://www.amazon.com/Switch-Me-chapitre-16-French-ebook/dp/B08GP5C9DH/

Contributor
I love how we have an official French translation but not an official English translation lmao

Group Leader
@KAFi French manga licensing is way more abundant compared to English. They have superior taste (IMO) when picking titles. I see a lot of gems in French but not English: Shitsuren Chocolatier and Umimachi Diary for example.

That’s the sort of no-nonsense resolution I was hoping for 😌 what a refreshing series

finally, the mcs can say shit clearly to the opposing rivals and not just dragging it long enough to regret it later... well if both the rivals still continue on to ruin their relationship, they're just plain desperate...

This Manga is so wholesome and the mc are so real and mature and amazing that I'm giving a 10, even though it's finished yet 😅

I absolutely love this 😭 It’s mature and they always work things out together ugh goals. I can’t wait for the updates!!

Finally a series where a relationship is based off of trust, communication, and the other things that comes with healthy relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread