Honnou Switch

Group Leader
@Purplelibraryguy wow!! You're the first to mention Takako haha. Yeah when I first saw this manga in the online bookstore, I thought it reminded me of Takako or even Umimo Chika (both Mangaka I like) so I pushed for this series!

@ogidnom31 try Renai Gokko Sayokyoku also scanlated by CCS :)

Dex-chan lover
@Mayukas You mean Umino Chica, of "Honey and Clover" and "3-Gatsu no Lion" fame, of whom we are not worthy? That Umino Chica? Hmmm . . . yeah, I can see similarities although again totally different storytelling.

Group Leader
@Purplelibraryguy Yes, queen of the best two series lol
The art is quite similar, not storytelling! I was just reminded of the watercolour-ish style.

Kujira was never on my radar before until Honnou Switch tbh.

Holy. I feel sad for the ex from middle school. Shes hung up with the idea of her first boyfriend and the circumstances during that time.

Group Leader
“ Koserpansi
2 days
Holy. I feel sad for the ex from middle school. Shes hung up with the idea of her first boyfriend and the circumstances during that time.”

Why? They dated for 2 months in middle school and she is now 26. Treating his girlfriend with hostility and wanting to claim a dude from middle school is psycho and she deserves a bitch slap

@Anri143

Exactly. She had herself be swallowed in jealousy enough to be twisted. The latest chapters just shows her abusive nature even, THATS SAD. WHAT A WASTE OF TALENT, APPLIED ON SUCH A MALICIOUS INTENT BECAUSE OF AN EMOTION! Well, without it there wont be growth and or drama.

I will never understand why people focus on other people's people... Like bish, go find a single guy, he's taken. T.A.K.E.N. to spell it for you dumb bish... ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread