Hontou ni Baka na Onee-chan - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Better run away, she might just kill her sister and then herself since everything is fucked already.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that older sister is surrounded by terrible people by all sides

Dex-chan lover
sister of culture's 4-D chess pro gamer move just backfired.

Dex-chan lover
This is a yandere. And THIS is to go eeeeeven fuuuuuurther beyooooooooooooond!!!

Rather than tragedy, isnt psychological tag more appropriate?
Anw, the art seems familiar but i dont remember where ive seen it. Or is it just a typical shojo-ish art style?

Dex-chan lover
@Soulgain13 @talas Krune @Ingway @monkry
Basically Soulgain13. In this 200 IQ plan of her, somehow her older sister is suppose turn into a lesbian because of the divorce and somehow love her despite being her sibling. But than again, I think she has a decent chance in succeeding after seeing the older sister letting her finger get licked seductively for like 5 mins and getting turned on by it.

Outside of the younger sister going the extra mile of fucking the husband to get them to break them up. What's with the whole trend/trope of Yuri of "wife get's divorce from a guy whose cheating and wife turns to a lesbian/bi to have a relationship with a younger girl"? I noticed that yuri trend getting really popular. Why aren't there any lesbian/bi getting a divorce from a girl and getting into a relationship with other girl/ or boy stories.

Users who are viewing this thread