Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A Mysterious F…

Awww this is so freaking wholesome. This makes me think too though: wasn't that whole interaction a proposal? Like, a way to say that they'll be in each other's company for a long time. If it was meant to be like that then that sounds cute as hell 😄

Dex-chan lover
@DDD444 Well she read all kinds of books on a very wide variety of subjects. It's possibly smut. Her poor mother has to go through her dead daughter's belongings and will inevitably find that which must never be seen by others. The secret stash. Alternatively, it could be her own attempts at writing stories that came out embarrassingly bad... which must also never be seen by others, and would be in a secret stash as well.

Dex-chan lover
what is this, fantasy medieval Shark Tank?
this 6 year old girl just straight up did business and bargained with an adult man
unless the average intelligence of the people is at least that high, this should be a thing of miracles

Dex-chan lover
oh, this is interesting. could she have alot of mana or something in her body? if it's too much, maybe that's why she get's a fever whenever she is emotionally upset or something. and when she focuses and clears her thoughts, it is in balance and she is fine. atleast this is how it sometimes is in other stories atleast, so maybe...

Dex-chan lover
a childhood friend that help you start business? seems like good setting for marriage

Dex-chan lover
Her mom yelling at her after burning her bamboo is like getting told you can't put peanut butter in your sandwiches anymore because the guy who steals your lunch from the fridge at work has an allergy.

Group Leader
i know this is not meant to be read critically but how does two six year olds just convince an actual merchant to do business with them? they ain't some nobles or someone with such status to be making these requests. they're some random lowly commoners' kids and these adults just ate these shit up? i'm willing to suspend my disbelief a bit but this stuff is too crazy.

Dex-chan lover
i know this is not meant to be read critically but how does two six year olds just convince an actual merchant to do business with them? they ain't some nobles or someone with such status to be making these requests. they're some random lowly commoners' kids and these adults just ate these shit up? i'm willing to suspend my disbelief a bit but this stuff is too crazy.
Successful entrepreneurship requires opportunistic open-mindedness.

The merchant initially suspended his inclination to dismiss the children out of respect for Otto. Soon thereafter, he became intrigued (if a bit frustrated) by Maïn's hair product and her caginess about its formula. And though Lutz was unable to justify his own interest in becoming a merchant, Maïn displayed remarkable business savvy in coming to his rescue with a solid plan and proposal - one from which the merchant might profit with no upfront cost or effort required.

"Good business is where you find it," basically.

Aggregator gang
Bless. It's Benno. Lord knows how much I simp for this stingy man.

Users who are viewing this thread