Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Start of W…

Group Leader
Thanks for the high quality scanlations. Next chapter is my favorite.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy. I'm apprehensive of the next chapter, so pleeeease push it out as soon as you can!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the wholesome chapter, translation team at TOOR you guys rock

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for this!! I love this story so much I would be heartbroken to not be able to read it anymore😍

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL I've been curious for a while. What the appeal for creating a website for a group when it comes to scanlating manga.

Like why do people create it when it's better to have one site. Even with donations .there's gotta be other reasons right?

Not only do I love this manga, I also love the scanlation team for being understanding of its readers~ Thank you very much!

Dex-chan lover
With a heavy heart,
The Protagonist decided,
time to tell the truth.

@UltimateAdrian20

Having a 2nd platform to publish is always a good thing because if something happens to one of them the readers won't be able to access their content before it's fixed, since they are exclusivly working for MD the 2nd platform can't be another publishing website so they would have to create their own.

There might be additional reasons too

Power Uploader
@UltimateAdrian20 Probably because readers who want to support but has no money can choose to read on the scanlator's site and generate some ads revenue for them. This comes with several risks though, if the ads are not managed properly it could infect reader's PC easily. In the past, groups want to upload to their website in order to have some control over it, such as edit the title, edit pages... after uploading, but now MangaDex is providing the same ability already.

Dex-chan lover
Calm before the storm before the bigger storm before the whaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
imagine, if myne is as healthy as a cow she could rose into a nobility by 14 then began industrializing the town by 18 like a certain girl on distant territory

Aggregator gang
Thanks a lot for the chapter.
Damn! Next chapter surely will have us all bawling our eyes, I can feel it just by seeing Myne's Dad face.

Dex-chan lover
'Foreshadows' in this chapter for people who like spoilers
Myne not telling Benno about other recipes she knows.

Well, let's just say when he want to push into the food market, he got more than he expected.

"Anyone who see you would think you're a noble lady"

Yes, yes, they do. So imagine their surprise when they realize she isn't one.

Lutz's family

The 'issue' don't get solved until 2nd arc.

You guys better prepare a lot of tissues for the next chapter, also try to bar your room against onion ninjas.

Dex-chan lover
Thank your for the chapter, scanlators!
I love this story, in the seas of ''0 to 100 real fucking quick'' of isekai protagonists, this one is more of a slow burner, which makes it stand out, and it also makes it so gooood.

Users who are viewing this thread