Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Family Meeting

okay seeing the dad broke down got me good, this is a really good feels chapter

someone really need to tell me how to send images in the comment. I really want to send Salute while crying meme.

That last pages remembering me to my dad furneral i cant cry at all but when im alone im cry like that last pages

Aggregator gang
@Namorax:
It doesn't precusely happen "next" since I recall some time passing before it occurs, but... at Myne's baptism, due to ... stuff happening, she discovers that the church also has magical tools, which are in desperate need of people with magic to keep them charged. Also, the church has books. Myne makes a deal where she'll work for them and let them use her magic to charge their tools if they'll let her read in their library. There's a lot more complexity (and at least one really awesome scene) involved, but that's the gist

Group Leader
Damn.
This actually made me cry... especially that last scene.
I can't wait for a solution to what hails her... and please be soon-ish, I don't know if my heart can survive this ordeal much longer.

Dex-chan lover
Man this thing with dads holding it together and breaking down when alone just pains me so much. It must be tough having to stay composed in shitty situations. And I've got to say mom took it way better than I expected. I guess she'll get her own scenes next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I need bunny or cat or something that fluffy...shit...i...

Group Leader
@Namorax

Mine finds two ways of surviving the fever: the first is in the Temple, they have magical tools to improve crops or improve the taste of wine, but only nobles can use them. However, nobles are becoming scarce in the city Mine lives, as war is making them leave to fight as knights. So, she makes a deal with them to be treated as a noble apprentice in the Temple, using their magical tools and reading their books.

The second discovery is that Trombey seeds (that plant that grows uncontrollably), act as a kind of natural magical device to "eat" the fever. And that's just Volume 3, there is SO much more to come as she grows (in power only, she stays a shortie for a long time xD)

Fed-Kun's army
I legit cried! I don’t think I have ever cried reading manga before but ...
Oh man her poor parents they really thought she was getting better. 🤧😭

Users who are viewing this thread