Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.5 - Corneliu…

Dex-chan lover
Kilanto: the son of Wilfried's guardian.
This is new manga OC, right? I wonder who is that guardian? It can't be referring to Oswald since Kilanto is a Leisgangs noble.

Fed-Kun's army
Big thanks to @daedalron as usual for both the location of the LN chapter as well as the usual typo report. love u king. i won't be able to fix them until the computers get moved. once i submit this comment, my desktop setup is being torn apart (packed away) and fed to beasts (placed in a truck) for vile ritual purposes (escaping this hellhole) to reach nirvana (a normal rental home).
Np if it takes a moment to edit ^^

Typo for this one (the list is quite long this time, sorry...):
page 3: "Rozemyne, called the light of the Leisgangs" -> Leisegangs

page 5: Definitely a mistranslation there (or a mistake in the raw?). Rozemyne comes from the Leisegang noble family, not the Ahrensbach one.

page 6: Again, shouldn't be Ahrensbach here when Hartmut talks. There is no Ahrensbach faction in Ehrenfest. Just the Leisegang faction, and the Veronica faction (that is tied to Ahrensbach, but never called the Ahrensbach faction). Checked the raw, and Hartmut is indeed again talking about the scrutiny from the Leisegang faction here.

page 7: "this is a conversation between retainers" -> No. You take that sentence from the LN, but they changed the context between the LN and manga. In the LN, Cornelius is trying to not talk to Hartmut and using the argument he is talking with Ernesta to tell Hartmut to go away, since Hartmut is not a retainer. Here, the context is different, it is only Hartmut and Cornelius, so the term "conversation" is a bit weird. I think it should probably be instead: "This is a matter between retainers, can we talk about this later?" It keeps the concept of Cornelius trying to refuse Hartmut getting involved with retainers' matter, but take into account they are the only ones present here in the manga

page 12: "It's unthinkable for the Aub to appoint anyone but Lady Florencia's son as the next archduke" -> does it say "son" in the manga? In the LN, it mention "children" instead, meaning Cornelius think any of Florencia's kid is a potential heir, not just Wilfried

page 13: "I'd already decided to become Lady Rozemyne's attendant". -> No, not "attendant" here. Either it would be the generic term "retainer", or the specific role "scholar". "Attendants" are a different specific role, only available for women for Rozemyne.

page 30: AFAIK, those 2 names haven't come in the LN so far, so no idea for an official translation. Under "Kilanto", Leisgangs -> Leisegangs
Also a mistranslation about Wilfried's guardian, as Wilfried doesn't have a guardian. I think the text means that Kilanto is the son of a noble who has pledged his loyalty to Veronica.
small text near Oswald: Noble Academy -> Royal Academy

page 31: "centrist noble" (term used 3 times). In the LN, the term for those are "neutral noble".
Isidore: "In order to test his loyalty to his parents" -> No, it should be "In order to test his parents' loyalty". Veronica gave an order to see if Isidore's parents would be loyal to her. Also, the "cleaning duties" seems weird. Does it just say he would be an attendant maybe?
Ignaz: he never was in Rozemyne's tutelage, so something is wrong here to. From MTL of the raw, it seems the sentence should be: "After Rozemyne had spent more than a year in her jureve, he became a retainer following the reformation of Wilfried's retinue"? (I assume it is talking about how Wilfried got new retainers after some were fired due to his mess up in part 3?)

Fed-Kun's army
Is Oswald that amazing that he is chosen as the lead retainer for the one going to become an Aub?
IIRC, Oswald was the son of one of Sylvester's attendant, plus he has archducal blood in his family. Those are the reasons he was chosen. Plus very likely for his loyalty to the one who chose him (Veronica)

Fed-Kun's army
This is new manga OC, right? I wonder who is that guardian? It can't be referring to Oswald since Kilanto is a Leisgangs noble.
No guardian. Almost certainly mistranslation. And yes, I don't think that retainer appeared so far in the LN. At least he wasn't named.

Fed-Kun's army
will be funny if their children has enough with how their parents keep praising Myne
Is possible but with how Hartmut is training the kids in the temple with his own version of the prayer unlikely. He's going to make his own family part of the cult of myne

Based on what was mentioned in that vol i get the feeling he might know that myne used to be a commoner and most likely doesn't care just to show how devoted he is to her.

Dex-chan lover
How far into the future does the series go? Is Myne an adult by now?

Fed-Kun's army
How far into the future does the series go? Is Myne an adult by now?
currently in the part5vol4 of the novel she's not an adult yet.
Also depends on if you mean by age or officially recognized as one. Since its done differently by nobles.
Witch she probably will be by the end of the novel because it trends to overlap with finishing school.

Dex-chan lover
currently in the part5vol4 of the novel she's not an adult yet.
Also depends on if you mean by age or officially recognized as one. Since its done differently by nobles.
Witch she probably will be by the end of the novel because it trends to overlap with finishing school.
So that means it is still long ways to go. thanks =)

So that means it is still long ways to go. thanks =)
The adult part will be late part 5. so by the progress, It likely be nearer to 2030 before we see a piece of that change. (Heck, we only just reached RA in terms of fan translations)

Dex-chan lover
Knowing hartmut, he said all of that to ensure that Cornelius would train and study hard enough to be an adequate and loyal knight for Myne
Personally i think that's not the reason i think he said that to vent his own frustrations of the timing. you have to remember that just as it happened Hartmut was scheduled to become her retainer in a couple weeks time and start his service to her (after a year and a half of being forced to wait). pretty sure he was very frustrated at that point and lashed out to the only person who had at least partial responsibility for it and he could do it with due to their previous interactions.

Supporter
Personally i think that's not the reason i think he said that to vent his own frustrations of the timing. you have to remember that just as it happened Hartmut was scheduled to become her retainer in a couple weeks time and start his service to her (after a year and a half of being forced to wait). pretty sure he was very frustrated at that point and lashed out to the only person who had at least partial responsibility for it and he could do it with due to their previous interactions.
Also possible. Hartmut might be a legit genius but he can also be insanely petty

Users who are viewing this thread