Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Royal …

Dex-chan lover
That's good old Katinka.... We got her info by the end of vol1 of the Part 4 manga
https://mangadex.org/chapter/172d27a9-67ce-4ef2-a20f-fb4031358694/24

Ah, neutral noble, that'd explain why I couldn't find her name earlier among the aides.

In the origin of name page of the wiki it goes more or less by order of appearance so the...irrelevant characters only get mentioned later due to them being LN addition.

Curious as to why she stopped giving mana to Frenbeltag given the close family connections

They're close to Sylvester/Florencia, not Ferdinand and Myne.

I believe Myne basically told Sylvester he can fill it himself if he want to help them, but the temple is strained enough as is that they can't just do charity work like this.
It was somewhat of a lie since she had mana to spare, but the sentiment stood that they can't just keep doing charity work for people who can't help them back.
That said
Rudiger will receive advice from Rozemyne to visit the temple to help with their ceremonies later.

He listen and after seeing the improved harvest, he started spreading the words.

Dex-chan lover
Curious as to why she stopped giving mana to Frenbeltag given the close family connections
personally i think this answer is 4 fold.
1st while she doesn't mind helping she doesn't want that to be the expectation going forward.
2nd it's a problem with Ferdinand she wants him to have at least some time to do what he wants and by having less chalises means he has at least a bit more time on his hands.
3rd is Ferdinands standards when asked to fill them again the year Rozemyne became high bishop Ferdinand specifically said to Sylvester that last year (the time he filled them with Myne as the blue priestess) he told him that he was doing it only that year. Rozemyne trusts his judgement and thus knows that he has at least some reason for it.
4th and final reason i think she wants Sylvester to grow a backbone when it comes to unreasonable requests from his family. yes families should help each other but that shouldn't be the requirement everywhere there's a mana shortage and Ehrenfest chose to alleviate that shortage by continuing to have their Archducal canditates serve as priests i'm sure that if Franbeltag was doing the same and still suffering from the shortage that she would be willing to help but she wouldn't help those who don't put in at least as much effort (the difference in results may differ due to differing mana capacities but what's important in her mind is the willingness to work hard despite that) especially with how others view the temple.

Dex-chan lover
One detail I like in he manga is the amount of Archduke candidates for each duchy that appear on hartmuts list he gives to rozemyne it's fairly detailed and you can see those who are of interest and how they differed by the amount of them (klassenberg having 2 same for dunkelfalger. Drawenchal having a bunch more as is standard for them and so on)

I just love the looks of all the retainers after the talk with Anastasius. They all know how bad it went. And then there's Hartmut who is happy, and Angelica who is fine as well because she likely didn't care one bit what they were talking about.

@bicyclebastard No typos to report on this chapter :)
I saw the chapter 5 typo was corrected, but not the chapter 2 and chapter 4 typos, though.

Dex-chan lover
They really thought they wqould withold the library from her and have no consequences?

kkkkkkk

Users who are viewing this thread