Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Math, Theo…

Fed-Kun's army
hello my friends, despite everything, i am alive for another week. i cannot thank Shino and Limul enough for their hard work, especially when I'm at a severe lack of luck lately. but i stay silly >:3c

this week's problem involves sewer gas leaking into my home resulting in an evacuation for the night until the stank left. so please forgive any egregious errors, i'm having trouble identifying any. honestly my fault for working slowly and ending up rushing in the 11th hour, but as the only one doing the translating, it's definitely a slog. I'm naturally so so lazy, but I want to read this manga so damn badly, so what choice do i have lmfao.

7.5 has no spot in the LN, so i'm moving way slower trying to make it sound less clunky and google-y.

(next week preview: i'm packing and moving out of this gods forsaken hovel these oligarchs call an apartment complex)
Stay safe and take your time we can wait.

Fed-Kun's army
Starting classes with exams? Even if they are just to evaluate the initial level of the students... Should not those exams have been conducted before the courses started, so that they are assigned to the right one? Because, if they pass all the exams, what are they supposed to do the rest of the year?
This day 1 test is an Asian school thing.
Entrance test is where students will be accepted into the school or not, then they are divided into classes based on their scores.
Another test on the first day of each school year to review their knowledge. If the students fail this test, they won't be kicked out, but they are forced to take extra classes after school each day and/or in weekends. 1st year students may be extemped from this test, sometimes not.

Dex-chan lover
The absolute HorRoR!!!

In the bottom panels of page 12, are... are they eating pizza with a fork?
why are you acting like they haven't done that ever since even season 2 of the anime (aka part 2 of the series) m8

Dex-chan lover
It is at this point Wilfried realize he is not Lutz and don't really know Maine.\

Hard to control mana, almost like she has a desease messing with her mana or something.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
page 28: "so he studied mana compression" => studying mana compression is not a solution to having too much mana (it's kinda the opposite), so I would change the "so he studied" to a "yet he studied"
actually studying mana compression is a solution to it but it goes in the opposite direction. this is covered later (in part 5) on how exactly it's done though

Group Leader
@bicyclebastard For this chapter, typos report as usual
page 4: not exactly a typo, but the "What do you want me to do?" and "What do you expect me to do?" should be the same, as Wilfried is just recalling what Cornelius said.
page 7: "only the 112 students who do not pass will attend the class" => where does that "112" comes from? Just remove the 112
page 16: "Both lord Ferdinand and lady Rozemyne seriously think we can all pass" => the one talking is Isidore, a 3rd year, not a 1st year, so it should be "seriously think you can all pass".
page 28: "so he studied mana compression" => studying mana compression is not a solution to having too much mana (it's kinda the opposite), so I would change the "so he studied" to a "yet he studied"

page 31: Not sure about this one. The line "is he imitating lady Rozemyne's doctor?" seems strange. That part is based on SSC1 story with Hirschur. In that story, the line from Hirschur in the LN is “Is this… Ferdinand’s handwriting? He, of all people, is acting as Lady Rozemyne’s primary doctor?”

FINALLY able to address these.

for pg 7, I caught my page number in the text capture lmao oops

for pg 28, like @LiAuN said here.

for pg 31, the kanji is 真似事 which seems to only translate as imitation or make-believe, but for the sake of cohesion with the LN, 'acting as' seems to fit well enough.

THANK U AGAIN yr an angel a gem a Very Good Noodle.

updated!

Users who are viewing this thread