Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - The Option to …

Contributor
@ispcizero3rd
The web novel was completing in March, 2017 (non-MTL translations only go up to 103 out of 677 total).
The light novel is ongoing with volume 21 coming out on the 10th of December and based on where that volume will end and the WN we can say the series should be 32 volumes when completed which would take another three years (although translations that you can buy are only at volume 4 which corresponds to WN103 but we get translated 5/6 a year).

Power Uploader
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
I read one of the spoilers. FUCK! DAMN IT! WHY? WHY? BULLSHIT I SAY!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
woohoo.. comment section is wild huh.. lots of spoiler tagged.. which one is the minefield? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Bit of a confusing plot inconsistency. Benno knew she had the Consuming, knew she was visiting the temple, knew the temple would grab up anyone with the Consuming, but didn't tell her anything.

Power Uploader
@BestBoy Actually no, Lutz never told Benno any of the mishap during the Baptism Ceremony. Remember that their houses are far apart so Benno is unaware of what happened at the Baptism ceremony until the next time Lutz and Myne visit his workshop.

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL I meant that Benno knew Myne would be at the temple for her baptism so he should have warned her not to make her illness known because he knows they'll take her away. He let her stand in front of 10 nobles and the head priest, all of whom are looking for kids with the Consuming, without warning her.

Fed-Kun's army
after reading the spoiler, i can safely say that the author is a
fucking hack

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy Benno likely is hoping Myne has some sense of not yelling to the world her illness the very first time they meet. I don't know why he put that much faith in her common sense, from his perspective she hasn't shown any at other times.

Dex-chan lover
So she isn't given an option anymore on how she gets to live and has to be sold off?

Dex-chan lover
@Isshou It just seems like a huge oversight on Benno's part for someone who is usually thinking pretty far ahead. Myne hasn't had any reason to keep her illness a secret thus far so there's not much reason in her keeping it a secret there.

Are there raw of this manga where I could read ahead
Also how far ahead is the manga raw at

Contributor
@4rcane
The translated Part 2 manga (chapter 01) goes up to WN081.
The raw Part 2 manga (up to chapter 15) goes up to WN099.
The good translated WN goes up to WN103 (and the trash translated WN goes up to WN114).
The translated LN will go up the the equivalent of WN133 when volume five goes on sale in two weeks.
The raw Part 3 manga (up to chapter 15) goes up to WN192 (the Part 3 manga starts with WN174).
The raw LN (up to volume 21) goes up to WN460.
The raw WN is complete at WN677.

Power Uploader
You know... I know the age and all might prevent the thought process but you’d think Myne might think of it too...

Magical contract to prevent any sexual relationships promoted by that temple. Myne could have made a magical contract that she’s tied to Lutz unless they both opt out. Myne could then have the temple head take on any responibility for that contract being broken....

I know the series isn’t mature, adult, and probably not gonna cover any adult like topics, but think about it. You get a skeevy temple head whose a perv and perking on Myne... if he tries, by contract it would take his life... ;)

So many things I’d think could be changed, or modified...

Lutz & Myne all the way btw.

Dex-chan lover
So Blurtella just won't STFU, and Dummo just won't explain things to Blurtella before a crisis begins to develop, because the writer is too lazy to write a story with these and other sorts of dumbasseries.

Users who are viewing this thread