Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - The Option to …

Dex-chan lover
@Nep
Thank is true, I personally don't actually care who she gets together with as long as the series doesn't focus on romance as a main point lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Power Uploader
@Ironclad you should wait until you see the living conditions and daily lives of those orphans before you assume it's a good or decent life.

Contributor
@Nep
Also that spoilers is from the WN so the LN may be different.... No seriously. Please soothe my soul.
There is pretty much no chance the LN won't go this route as their are only minor differences between the two versions. Also remember that even the raw LN only goes up to volume 20 (volume 21 comes next month) and Part 4 will only conclude with volume 21 (after taking 9 volumes). To add to that, as you just mentioned, their engagement only happens in Part 5 (which encompasses 32% of the WN by chapters, for comparison Part 4 in the WN is 27% and Part 1 is a meagre 11%) and only at the end of that. What I'm trying to say is any LN reader saying that Rosemyne-Ferdinand isn't happening is standing on no firm ground. Sorry.

@AgentKuga
When Ferdinand and Myne are first introduced Myne is 7 and Ferdinand is 20, so there is a 13 year difference. Still try not to be disturbed though and trust the author to do it well.

Dex-chan lover
@Nighthawlc
wait a 13 year difference huh godamnit
But I mean Romeo and Juliet kinda numbed me so I should be fine

I trust the author

Dex-chan lover
The negotiations with the church, and the meeting after, are my favorite chapters that have been TL'd so far.

Dis gona B good.

Maybe im being naive, but if the church needs magic and she is a big bottle of it and they all live in the same city, i dont see where this has to be a problem "Yeah im dying and have to buy super expensive stuff to not die; you guys need magic and are desperate and willing to buy it; solution: Myne goes there to touch the grail to give them magic, all while she reads the books, she then goes back to her normal work. The church gets all the magic they want and myne doesnt have to spend a penny to stay alive AND gets to read the books. i cant see where this is a bad deal for any of them. After a month or so when shes tired of reading them they could even start to pay her. If it doesnt turn out this way i will be a more then a bit disappointed, but i suspect the talks will result in this but start out far worse.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made their age more apparent. I still feel bad for lutz, but its too bad she can't sell her magic to the church while remaining with her family and lutz. I just hate how she can't see how much lutz cares for her and she is like "meh, inanimate objects deserve my love more" I know we don't fully know what happens when she becomes an adult as the ln is only a few years of her life. He may only be a boy, but he has displayed all the proper qualities of a good husband and I think she is stupid for how she doesn't think about much besides books and the related.

Double-page supporter
@jessiej It's a partly a discrimination thing, partly a business thing. If the church needs magic and sees a "filthy commoner" with a lot of it and little else to offer them, chances are they'll just try to take the commoner for all she's got and not give a damn otherwise, spending as little as possible on her to just keep her alive enough to give them magic whenever they want and serve them in whatever manner they wish. If they let her live elsewhere, they're not taking as much as they can from her; if they allow her to set conditions, they're not taking as much as they can from her, etc. The maximum magic gain for them comes from abusive working conditions. And since she's just a commoner, they don't care. It's not like she has a choice if she wants to live.

Dex-chan lover
@penmore the chief priest is more of a logic person, so he can be a jerk at times but his intentions arw good. The anime is a bit misleading and not what actually happens.

Effectively, they want to make myne the next city lord becuase how well a city does depends on how much magic the city lord has. But they want to 1st be sure she isnt a spy(they dont think she is cause no one would waste someone with so much magic power). So the chief priest does this to make sure of 2 things; 1) her true personality, 2) the identity of the dream she mentions(she claims it as a dream)

So he never actually goes into her past like in the anime, he goes to the past of her previous world and he can only see what she shows him but they share emotions.

The real jerk is the fat head priest who is the main enemy of the volume. You will see next chapter once he sees her parents are not merchants but people with no influence.

Shit I have just read all thr spoilers in this comment section and I feel sooo badd knowing everything that will happen and that it will not be like what I thought that my ships will not sail and all that shit !! I know am at the fault for reading the spoilers and HERE I AM FEELING LIKE SHIT and just I think I won't continue this series yea it was such a good story that I read in one night and my eyes were red from it but I don't know what to do I even thought about buying this manga ??? Ahhh GOD I have never felt this bad from reading others stories spoilers this just hits you in heart soo bad .

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@SHIRO47 I feel you m8. Although, unlike you, I will continue reading this even if it'll hurt me (and I know it will)

Code:

@adevaleev I'll reconsider my part about not reading it anymore but I know that my feelings will probably change as I follow this story and will move on with the sadness I m feeling right now I think I will not focus on her love life because the main story is about her making books and all .

Code:

Fed-Kun's army
well, thank you everyone for the spoilers, now i know to not be so invested in the story. i mean i was already wavering tbh lmao myne's just too... like i get loving books, i do, but this girl is exasperating hahaha;; maybe i'll check it from time to time but i've kinda lost interest already, idk why? whatever, godspeed, myne, u dummmy. stop making lutz cry at least;;

thank you very much for the updates~

Code:

edit: how??? is this a spoiler??? LUTZ CRIES IN THIS CHAPTER???? PLEASE????

And there I see my ship sinking after reading all the spoiler 😞

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread