Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The Final Deci…

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that presence of Myne, she's the right kind of OP.
Powerful but at a severe cost and inexperienced.

Chapter 1 of the sequel is also uploaded by TOOR, check it out!
Btw thanks for the scanlation!!

Dex-chan lover
@Cyoteblack Bruh this is end of part 1, check out part 2 https://mangadex.org/title/31915/honzuki-no-gekokujou-shisho-ni-naru-tame-ni-wa-shudan-wo-erandeiraremasen-dai-2-bu-hon-no-tamenara-miko-ni-naru

Contributor
@mahtan
Given how you seem to have disliked this manga, you are almost certainly are not going to like Part 2 either.
Do yourself and other commentators a favour and not bother with Part 2.

Double-page supporter
Ah great ending. This is the first time Maine used her magic power toward person. Can't wait for the church's arc.

Thanks for the scanlations, TOOR Scans. Really appreciate this.

Dex-chan lover
To everyone that kept saying "Magic without tools is impossible to be used" GET SERVED!!
C'mon... don't put it back in the box just release it slower... meh, it is already better than before anyway at least now she knows her emotions can kinda control the magic power and can find a way to release the excess safely... or not.

@Nighthawlc
???
What you talking about, fam?
I just got really disapointed with it as the story started so well just to devolve in cliche after cliched with the MC that should have a lot of knowledge and be at least smart enough to figure things out herself, as the characterization was indicating at the start of the story, ended up being stupid and childish. Basicly the potential the story had was wasted and logical development was given away in place for conveluted and unintuitive events, Myne was a geniuis when needed and stupidly oblivious according to the narrative needed she to be, instead of the narrative developing with the character it was the character changing itself to fit the narrative.
Do I dislike this manga? Not really, more like apathy at this point (didn't even bother with the anime given how disapointed with the story I'm at this point) but the potential is still here if only the writting gets better as people in the comments keep hyping it.

Also it always nice to get people like you triggered over nothing like that =].

Contributor
It's only the end for part 1 put of 5, keep calm people.

Also, it was great to see this ugly bastard get what he deserve.

Power Uploader
@mahtan Everyone's problem is that you're forcing your logic in a world that it does NOT apply. Seriously have some respect to the author, otherwise you're free to write your own fanfic/doujin and apply your own logic onto that. Yes, the rest of the series is not going to be any better than this, so I sincerely implore you to just drop it here, it'll be for the best.

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL
I'm not "forcing my logic" in the story. I'm taking what the story is giving me and extrapolating out of it, if the author puts something in his story and don't use it when it would be the most obvious thing for the characters to do then it is just bad writting.
Having respect to the author, or anyone at that, is not going along with evry mistake the person does like that but pointing it out so they can see their mistakes and learn from it.
As I said multiple times this story has a great setting with pretty well defined character, the problem are the exceptions to that which are the main character, as Myne is not a well defined character and change based on what the plot needs, and the utilization of the tolls presented in the story, they are flashed out and then forgotten untill they are needed by the plot like when she released the mana at the start of the story because of the stone tablets only for it to be forgotten untill this chapter or how the magic contracts are said to be used sparsely but also all the time by the nobles. Little inconsistences like that can cause the world to crumble for those that are more attentive when reading and are doing so to follow a good story and not just "reading for the fun of it".

Users who are viewing this thread