Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The Final Deci…

Dex-chan lover
@Luftwaffles27
It seens it is just presure by focusing mana on the target as it also affected the other priest when he entered the line of fire.

Is it the end of the manga? No further release after this? Why mangadex mark this as the end of the series?

Dex-chan lover
I was scared that this was getting the axe or something when i saw the END outta nowhere but its just a weird splitting into parts for the story. Caught me off guard but i get it.

@Luftwaffles27 from what i could see in these pages, she did something similiar to releasing an 'aura' in other manga/novel's, simliar to this, in some wuxia novel's, kings or emperor's exclude such an aura, she just used the overflowing 'mana' or 'magic power' to cause such an aura which exludes pressures, something like when you were carrying something heavy

Supporter
@Moth

This is just part one. If you search on mangadex you'll see there's a part 2 and part 3.
The scanlators did this to keep it in line with the webnovel's formatting. The last page of the extras has info on this.

Group Leader
The formatting is also relevant because part 2 and 3 are done by different artists.

Dex-chan lover
EEH WHAT THE END WHAT WHY ENDING

Oh there's part 2 and 3 too carry on

You know, in every other manga or real life mediaeval setting Mynne would be classified as demonic possession case

Dex-chan lover
@Arcara i was really confused too but then i remembered that there are already like 3 sequels listed on this site

Aggregator gang
Myne basically just dumped raw magical energy out at whoever entered her gaze. Uncontrolled, and certainly not a very efficient use of power, but since she's got so much magic that it's literally trying to burn her alive from the inside out, it is very effective.

Dex-chan lover
@Arcara No, she wouldn't. This is obviously how the nobles became nobles in the first place: They could control their magic and kill anyone just by looking at them. If magic of any useful kind existed in RL, it would have been put to use by the rulers since the dawn of civilization. In fact religion put it to use despite it not existing.

Group Leader
Just for clarification, there's no mana leaving her body so using this "pressure" is not a way to deal with the consuming. If you know Bleach, think of it as overwhelming someone with your Reiatsu, especially when Aizen
made it so that Ichigo's human friends could feel his Reiatsu and made them piss their pants.

Dex-chan lover
Oh.
Rather than using the chekhov of nature's magic tool of that growing plant thingy, she actually found a way to somewhat use magic instead.

I mean, that makes sense, I guess.
Even if the nobles controls all information about magic, anyone with enough magic power should still have acces to the more primitive type of magic.
And it should also serves as a good output for her since those kind of magic tends to have poor efficiency and would waste lots of your mana.

@Kamikoto Well, dang, nevermind.
Hope this clues Myne into thinking that using spell without knowledge from the noble might be an option worth trying.

@Scorpion7373 I imagine it like a chaotic and irregular version of psychokinesis (telekinesis but with emotions instead) occurring in the target area (her line of sight) which affects matter depending on its density. Air (gas) pressure becomes so irregular that it's hard to breathe, bodily fluids (liquid) are affected enough that it may result in irregular blood pressure and blood flow, and flesh and bone (solid) are negligibly influenced.

Dex-chan lover
Her carrying the bag in that outfit totally looks like an OL. A miniaturized OL.

@mage_goo it's rare because usually commoner kids that born with a magic power are die off in the early age (like myne's original soul)
or leave long enough just so being in contact to become a noble's slave or at best became a concubine and joined into noble family and later boost the noble standing by increase more magic user into their class.

So that's why knowledge about magic on the commoner class are little or never heard at all.

Supporter
I got a mini heart-attack when I saw the end label. Luckily the credits explained it to me.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Luftwaffles27
It's not really magic spell if that's what you're asking. It's domination. What she does is direct a large amount of magic power to overcome their own.

She has a huge amount of magic power in her. In comparison, the temple master (the fat guy) and the remaining blue-clothed priests with the exception of the head priest (the hot guy) are trash and rejects of the nobility. They have very little magic power compared to her. It's similar to being punched in the face with a wrecking ball.

All the capable priests with passable magic power were already recalled by their families to fight in the civil war.

Users who are viewing this thread