Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The Final Deci…

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL No, no, I meant that the original publisher should have done it, I understand perfectly why you didn't. You probably need to completely redraw it...

Nani the fuxk!? Why are the manga I'm reading all ending on the same day?! I thought this would last for at least half a year or a year more.

Group Leader
Damn it Maine.
Is what I thought after reading all those spoilers. (;⌣̀_⌣́)

From now on, there will be a lot of heartbreaking events. (・ω<)☆

WARNING!!! BIG SPOILER AHEAD!!!

The poor Maine was killed, and she was then renamed Rosemaine. Maine was given the identity of a noble child that was left to grow up in the temple due to family in-fighting.
(Probably will occur in the 2nd part of the manga.(?))

Despite all those hint of love that we saw in the manga. You do realize that this manga had no romance tag, right?
This is the final shipping of the story:
Lutz X Turi

Rosemaine (aka. Myne/Maine) X Chief Priest

Disappointed? Frustrated? Yeah, I know that. My ship break in half like Titanic. (つ . •́ _ʖ •̀ .)つ

For more detailed spoilers:
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/about-ascendance-of-a-bookworm.41797/

┬┴┬┴┤( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

tQODu8I.jpg

Contributor
@nyaasar
Myne becoming Rosemyne is in the finale of Part 2, like how the Crushing scene was in the finale of Part 1, and is what causes the Part 2-3 divide, like how Myne joining the Church causes the Part 1-2 divide.
To give an idea of how long that’ll take to appear in the Part 2 manga: the raws for the Part 2 manga are at chapter 15 (publishing one chapter a month) and is only ~24% through the WN/LN content of Part 2. So it’s going to be several years before you see it in the Part 2 manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope the bearded man slips on a banana and breaks his dick

Contributor
Those eyes are trippy af, looks like the aliens from mob psycho or something

Double-page supporter
I think it’s a nice change from being on the brink of death or failure then death

Dex-chan lover
She still a lil whiney ass bitch but she is so much better than she was in the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread