Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The Final Deci…

I was anxious throughout the series because I was worried about the original story being ruined by the typical fuckery and all, and when I least expected it, in the last chapter, BOOM. I guess that in a fantasy world of medieval europe with magic and all, there are some things that never go untouched or untold by the many many authors. At least it seems that this was a one-time thing...for now, I'm kind of worried about the next series though; the more the series advances, the more likely it is to get in a pitfall.
I would have prefered the story to end with the mc's death without including the church, they aren't even that important in this first manga.
I liked this first part of the series, there are some touching moments and well developed scenes, etc.

Why join the temple at all? That part makes no sense, it would work much better as just an arrangement of exchange without anything like restricting her career. The temple needs magic. Main has too much magic and needs to get rid of it. It would be so obvious to just... temple lets Main charge up their stuff with no further obligation because it's an easy win/win.

Dex-chan lover
lmao that fatso ruined the story.

its bad enough with the guildmaster tricks, this is way worse.

Because there are other various rituals she needs to do that uses her Mana. For 1 he needs to remember all her prayers. (Abit of spoiler but by praying and chanting the gods and goddesses names activates her powers). 2 The Erenfest is in short with mana, and alot of nobles would want to get children with devouring and most probably enslave them (mostly making them like a battery or some sort). The high priest not only wants to secure Myne not only for the mana but also get to know her.

Users who are viewing this thread