Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - An Apprentice P…

Dex-chan lover
Are people actually upset that the flaming RED hearth is used as the symbol of winter?

Dex-chan lover
@DoNotMindMe I also thought of "Ewige Liebe" but that didn't fit imo. All the other "names" (if we can call them that) are okay. Can I assume that you're also german?

Group Leader
As a German and a reader of the Japanese ln, I never even thought of reading it as "Frühträne". Thanks for that.
I always read the rest as Schutzelia, Leidenschaft, Ewigliebe, Geduldig.

Dex-chan lover
Did they choose those attendants out of spite?
An attendant. Raising his voice against his superior. Off with his head, I say.

Supporter
@RonBWL Well, if God has spoken regarding the names it's fine. Who cares if they're gibberish. I'll probably only have problems with Ewliebe because it rolls from the tongue weirdly and ironically Leidenschaft because it's just strange for a name. (Also Schutzelia sounds like a Pokemon, lol).

Thanks for going the extra mile contacting the author.
It is nice to have official names at all and not have to worry about needing to change them every 3 chapters.

@welcome2atlantis Yes, they did, at least with the two young kids (the girl even says so explicitly).

Dex-chan lover
I think head priest choose then on purpose. Amyway, nice to finally see Mynne and her books. 😂

Thanks a lot, TOOR! Happy holiday to you all!

Honestly, Myne is still going on her pace and the others are scrambling around...

Fed-Kun's army
Page 43: I guess you could say Gil stepped into a 'LANDMYNE'...

You decide if I should see myself out or stay!

Group Leader
omg guys thanks so much for picking up part 2! I've read halfway through it with the LN already, and I'm super looking forward to all the character development~~!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking up part 2, i hope you all take a well earned break for the holidays.

Im so glad the team decided to pick up the sequel. Look forward to more uploads and gj on all the previous chapters so far :D

Thanks for translation '-'7
Late to see this cause didnt show in my bookmark '-'

Users who are viewing this thread