Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Reason I Co…

I kind of never wanted to admit it but I been holding a torch for Myne x Benno. If she's gonna get paired with an old man anyway why not him. 😞

Dex-chan lover
@Rula No, he's more like an uncle/teacher figure for her. Why would she get paired with an old man anyway, though? Her parents would have no need to push her onto someone to make sure she lives because she's basically already making as much if not more money than her parents. Nobody else but her parents could force her to marry anyone, especially when she's a blue robe working for the temple. She's in a weird position of having the untouchable identity of a high-born (to a certain, limited degree) but also having no background to make a political marriage deal a necessity.

Double-page supporter
Myne getting scolded again for recklessness, is it me or have Lutz and Turi grown much taller compared to Myne? Is this because of growth spurts or is Myne's growth stumped due to her condition?
Also I really appreciate that they have the typical bringing food into the otherworld but without the usual nationalistic dick sucking of glorious nippon #1

Fed-Kun's army
Italian restaurant, even the name can be shocking too right? Lol, thank you for the update! ilysm 😘😘😘

Dex-chan lover
Myne getting in trouble as always lmao. As expected from our bookworm troublemaker. Good read. Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Note: when you carry a weak person, take care to hold their frikking head.

Double-page supporter
@Kaiser92
Yeah, it's sad that in the manga they cut that moment a lot, so we don't even know what Maine meant by saying that Fran is good at carrying people. Benno just let her head dangling with a pace on par with running. Oh, god :)

Contributor
@JoeyKicks
Just buy the English eBook for Part 2 Volume 1 and it’ll spoil the next 15 or 16 manga chapters, alternatively the next manga chapter should adapt WN chapters 085-087.

Users who are viewing this thread