Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Gil's Work

I like reading the manga compared to the anime since there's more details in the manga that aren't as heavily touched on in the anime, or brushed over completely, so thanks for the translations :)

I didn't watch the anime, and this is the part that I've been wanting to see after reading the novel. Thank you so much!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's getting close to where I stopped reading the WN. I guess it's time to continue reading it.

Dex-chan lover
The layout seems weird, what with the stairs opening directly on the bedroom. The novel didn't give that impression at all, since there's at least one room for a (female) attendant upstairs, close to the master bedroom. I assumed there'd be at least one wall and door between the stairs and the bed. It'd be easier to keep warm, too.

Then again, the Head Priest's office is also his bedroom, so maybe they have very different notions in these matters.

Group Leader
I’m glad that I keep reading the manga even though the anime is quite ahead
couple of difference here and there makes it more exciting

"I think it's best you don't know the details..."
Ugh... if it's what I'm thinking it means, I want this church to burn to the ground. Not that I didn't want it to burn before from all the other shit...

Dex-chan lover
Is the layout of the Temple odd, or is there a translation placement error ?

Because what seems like the "Main Gate" is mentioned as the "Back Gate", while the actually Main Gate to the building is on the side of the building not directly facing the Worship Hall.

Double-page supporter
This is much more emotional than the anime. Still, the anime is great too. Myne's cute voice is the best 😁

Dex-chan lover
The former priestess who used to live there has a secret magic /ss/ room.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

the series is oddly evasive w/ regards to the previous occupant of the director's office lol

things we do know:

1) the previous occupant was a blue shrine maiden just like Myne
2) it's located at the boy's building (despite the previous occupant being female)
3) the furniture was left behind in the room relatively untouched when the previous occupant left (they would normally bring it along with them when they leave)
4) Fran and the other gray-robed priests would rather not talk about it if possible

Dex-chan lover
@Despada please watch the anime for the next chap and maybe you will reconsider "burning the church to the ground" 😰

@spectrewolf28 If you like having more details, the novel is even more detailed than the manga, and is a pretty nice read. It's also ahead of the manga, and ahead of where season 2 of the anime will likely end.

So who wants to take bets on the previous occupant of Mains room? I haven't read the wn or ln I'm betting a mistress of that high priest guy who got board with her or got her pregnant and then had her *taken care of*.

Users who are viewing this thread