Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.5 - My New Master…

Aggregator gang
@CalamityCallout
If I remember correctly, in the novel the former orphanage director was a blue priestess that had a thing for Fran and would use her own hidden room (that one you can't enter without enough magical power) to force herself on hm. She went on to commit suicide after finding out that a blue priestess who had sex with a grey priest couldn't return to noble society.

Arno was also one of her former servants and had feelings for her, but was jealous of how she'd always pick Fran.

Lol i can relate to fran 🤣 my sis is a very focus person, if she’s working even if i call out to her, tap her shoulder, sometimes shake her body she will still be focusing on her work. Now what i do is i use my palm and block her vision, and it works🤩 but she will be annoyed 😂

@Tenri
the requirement of magical power is only for Head Priest's hidden room, which practically only him or Myne or other with abundant mana can enter it. Others' hidden room are same at the base, but different at settings.

Users who are viewing this thread