Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - After Compassi…

my preferences ranked would be option 3, then option 1, then option 2, but i'll respect whatever yall decide on as the translators. thanks as usual for your hard work and transparency!

Double-page supporter
@FullDiver @RonBWL - it looks like you guys have very strong opinions about official versions, so I'm just going to say that, while I don't agree with every choice that Quof (JNC translator for both light novel and manga) made, I'm overall very happy with the English version of the Bookworm light novel - and I say that having also read good chunks of the WN and Japanese LN (only "good chunks" because the story is way too long to keep re-reading everything). And while I haven't looked at all the manga volumes JNC released, I was also pretty happy with what I saw.

Power Uploader
@FullDiver @RonBWL - it looks like you guys have very strong opinions about official versions, so I'm just going to say that, while I don't agree with every choice that Quof (JNC translator for both light novel and manga) made, I'm overall very happy with the English version of the Bookworm light novel - and I say that having also read good chunks of the WN and Japanese LN (only "good chunks" because the story is way too long to keep re-reading everything). And while I haven't looked at all the manga volumes JNC released, I was also pretty happy with what I saw.
In all honesty, we have nothing against JNC's translation judging strictly from what we've read so far (the free contents I meant). What I'm not cool with, is their timed license that when expired and not renewed, they'll yoink the book off your library, forcing you to download a copy for safekeeping (Which means, even though it's rare, people can lose their purchased books if they're unlucky enough to not be online when the book was deleted).

Users who are viewing this thread