Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu 「Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Swapping Lives -…

Dex-chan lover
I get that he's a spoiled kid and whatnot, but it also feels important that he's a kid
No shit, all of us would turn out like that if we were the first son of a noble, who himself was incredibly sheltered, and could worm our way out of anything. While I enjoy seeing the brat that called Myne lazy and selfish getting put in his place, I feel like the mom and dad really need to get shat on a lot more.

Myne is also an adult woman in the body of a child, which is something never touched on in these isekai stories and I think is important from a reader's perspective (that other characters aren't aware of, and don't seem to question her abilities).
I bet I'd be praised if my mind and all my memories were dumped into a 5 year old's body and I colored inside the lines, but at least Myne isn't trying to fuck children or adolescents like most isekai (looking at you Mushoku Tensei)

Last edited:
Well that was hard to read... you know that moment of trying to look away from the characters on screen when watching tv because they did something embarassing?

It's not even Will's fault at this point. He's simply too sheltered...

Dex-chan lover
For his age, is okay to be a spoiler... if you were born into a normal family with normal privileges. Unfortunately or maybe more correctly fortunately he was born from an amazing parent with amazing privilege. So, a little suffering should be okay?

What? Is your guy saying that not amazing luck but bad luck? I disagree. Being born in a wealthy family is more good than being born in a poor family.

Dex-chan lover
@bicyclebastard
Wait, wait... you have a schedule!? AND YOU POSTED IT?!!!

when it comes to manga: infrequent, inconstant, and random drops and pick ups are what I am used to.
How will I live w/o the the thrill of discovering it was picked up after months of inactivity? What will happen to the anxiety of not knowing whether or not the next chapter will come tomorrow or 10 months from now?

You sir,... thank you.:salute::hearts:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
no no no... he was thinking of having his guard kill ferdinand... imagine what would he do, if it wasn't there, where his "status and power" is being restrained....

Supporter
I think Myne just wanna make Wil understand how hard she works. she's not fooling around like he thought and get all the (father) love for free. hence why she propose the swap for 1 day just to "teach him a lesson"

The problem is, No one expect Wil to be this spoiled and didn't even get minimum education for noble kid because he keep neglecting it. so the silly prank turned into public humilation. at least it's better than being a clown in his noble's debut tho.

but seems like Fran's word reached him at the end of chapter as he didn't throw a fit like when he did with ferdinand. He got his biased view from his grandma probably playing a part too. Most noble in this world sucks lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wilhiem is starting to gradually understand how coddled he is by being exposed to the daily lives of commoners/orphans. But still can’t grasp the concept of being told “no” and being reprimanded.

Dex-chan lover
You guys kind of applying our modern world values onto this but in this world commoner kids much younger than him already forage in the forest , kids his age already working or learning their job.
He is the son of the lord of an entire duchy , his responsibilities ahead are great.

To neglect and not prepare him for what is coming is way worse than giving him an eyes opening experience like this.

He will also to be expected to show off some of his education progresses ( etiquette, perform with a music instrument) at his debut as a lord‘s son along with a bunch of other noble peers his age so he will literally embarrass himself like an idiot.

In this chapter he was trying to wield his status as a leverage to get away from duties which is a big no no , showed how bad his education progresses are and was overall being disrespectful toward Ferdinand who is his uncle (due to his grandma‘s influences who is also a VERY horrible person , wont spoil what she did during her time being the first wife of the ex lord).

You guys are saying that Rozemyne is unfair because she has the memories of an adult , while that is partially true because she brought knowledges and inventions from modern world over to turn profits and able to negotiate with adults , she also has the stamina of a VERY VERY sickly child who is still very not healthy and constantly need help physically during her daily life.Even for an adult that kind of schedule is insane , its like working 2 full time jobs so they didnt really expect Wilfried to do remotely a fifth of her actual workload , just some really basic stuff like listening to people for a bit , tour the workshop and learn the contents of some prayers…probably the equivalent of a half a day worth learning at elementary school.

Now ask yourself do you really want a nepo baby who is ignorant , arrogant and knows jack shit to rule over an entire duchy ?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I get that he's a spoiled kid and whatnot, but it also feels important that he's a kid
No shit, all of us would turn out like that if we were the first son of a noble, who himself was incredibly sheltered, and could worm our way out of anything. While I enjoy seeing the brat that called Myne lazy and selfish getting put in his place, I feel like the mom and dad really need to get shat on a lot more.

Myne is also an adult woman in the body of a child, which is something never touched on in these isekai stories and I think is important from a reader's perspective (that other characters aren't aware of, and don't seem to question her abilities).
I bet I'd be praised if my mind and all my memories were dumped into a 5 year old's body and I colored inside the lines, but at least Myne isn't trying to fuck children or adolescents like most isekai (looking at you Mushoku Tensei)
He hasn't been compared with Myne since at least chapter 31.

In this chapter, he's being compared with the orphan kids, all of which already surpass him in many ways.

Rihyarda compared it with other children she taught, and Ferdinand compared it with both the orphan kids and himself, who had an even harsher upbringing than Myne.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate trying to get the spoiledness out of a child but MY FUCKING GOD this world just doesn't want to deal with a child at all. They just want an adult ASAP. It's a very cruel world if you are a child or a commoner and I REALLY LOVE how this story nails that aspect of it. The nobles all fucking SUUUUUCK

Dex-chan lover
You guys kind of applying our modern world values onto this but in this world commoner kids much younger than him already forage in the forest , kids his age already working or learning their job.
He is the son of the lord of an entire duchy , his responsibilities ahead are great.
Yeah, this point really drives in that this world is kinda harsh and unforgiving. But also let's be frank, child labor is still very much a thing in this modern world as well. So even WE haven't completely done away with the practice.

Users who are viewing this thread