Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu 「Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou!」 - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - Hasse’s Harvest …

Dex-chan lover
small detail the animal that mynes highbeast is moddeled after is more known as a red panda. (yes it can also be known as the lesser panda but most ppl know it as a red panda due to the innacuracy of the description)

Last edited:
Group Leader
small detail the animal that mynes highbeast is moddeled after is more known as a red panda. (yes it can also be known as the lesser panda but most ppl know it as a red panda due to the innacuracy of the description)
i originally TL'd it as red panda, but the LN specifies lesser panda and the manga has her calling it Lessy-kun (so cute <3)

Dex-chan lover
i originally TL'd it as red panda, but the LN specifies lesser panda and the manga has her calling it Lessy-kun (so cute <3)
the official LNs translation has all instances refer to them as red pandas (which is why i probably never connected Lessy XD) but whatever. i was just wanting to point it out since i think most ppl would recognise it as such

Aggregator gang
also if anyone knows what the hell "don don wacchiwatte" means or refers to please god let me know i hate feeling stumped
I think that's supposed to be "わちゃって" rather than "wachiwatte". I couldn't find a direct reference, but the same spot in the LN is translated at as:

“That’s right. Also, I would like to ask Ingo to improve upon the printing press. Would that be acceptable?”
“Yes, of course.”
Bring ’em on! The more improvements, the better! I thought, and based on the wide grin that spread across Lutz’s face, he must have heard me loud and clear."

So it must be something along those lines or slang that was hard to localize and replaced with something more suited to an english-speaking audience.

Group Leader
I think that's supposed to be "わちゃって" rather than "wachiwatte". I couldn't find a direct reference, but the same spot in the LN is translated at as:

“That’s right. Also, I would like to ask Ingo to improve upon the printing press. Would that be acceptable?”
“Yes, of course.”
Bring ’em on! The more improvements, the better! I thought, and based on the wide grin that spread across Lutz’s face, he must have heard me loud and clear."

So it must be something along those lines or slang that was hard to localize and replaced with something more suited to an english-speaking audience.

makes sense, i couldn't get anything close to that line when i used dictionaries and jisho and google and even chatgpt so i was assuming it just was omitted from the manga like a lot of things are, but given this i should probably just go with that

EDIT: updated!! thanks again for the assist <3

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Works either way.

The only differences between a mountain lion, a puma, and a florida panther is their name and location. Same beast otherwise.

Double-page supporter
also if anyone knows what the hell "don don wacchiwatte" means or refers to please god let me know i hate feeling stumped
I think it's actually "don don yacchatte" with the righthand side of that first や being longer/more rounded than usual due to being hand-drawn. you can see an extra stroke on the top of the hiragana, which わ doesn't have. and if you read it that way, it also cleanly translates to the "bring 'em on" line that niteman555 pointed out

Dex-chan lover
for some reason i always forget that Eckharts family uses wolves as highbeasts and it just brightened my day again

Group Leader
I love Myne trying to convince Fran by doing a Ferdinand impression

plus, we got some father daughter time! Adorable! And I loved Brigitte being down to earth enough to let it happen. Very rare trait in nobles

Dex-chan lover
And I loved Brigitte being down to earth enough to let it happen. Very rare trait in nobles
Because the culture in the province she comes from (Illgner) is different from the others. The relationship between Noble and Commoner in Illgner was very close, they respected each other.

Dex-chan lover
plus, we got some father daughter time! Adorable! And I loved Brigitte being down to earth enough to let it happen. Very rare trait in nobles

As the master position Rozemyne has the final decision in things, the aides/guards at most are in advisory position.

Of course her refusing to follow their advices too much would be seen as their relation being sour and cause them to go separate ways, but generally as long as the master can provide 'good enough' reasonings the aides will obey.

Aggregator gang
It's great to see her father accepting what her life has turned into. She's a kind girl with a gift few others have. Even if it means separation, he knows the best way for her is to accept her role in as much as she can manipulate it into something she can handle. Every father wants their child to do great things, even if they themself can only be marginally part of it.

Dex-chan lover
Yess, Myne, feel the dark Ferdinand side flow through you :lul:

That scene with her father had me alternately pleased as punch and bawling inside. So close yet so far! :qq:

Users who are viewing this thread