Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Royal …

Dex-chan lover
Some spoilers that came to mind as I read:
Everything Ferdinand predicted about Anastisius? Out the window.
He'll show up again practically every year.
And they'll interact, a LOT.

Rozemyne is intentionally holding back her blessing to avoid causing a fuss (especially with the 'she should be the Aub instead of Wilfried' issue that's still relevant)

And of course Wilfried has chosen poorly with that restriction.

Dex-chan lover
My boi Wilfred unknowingly unleash the terrible Book Beast, tyrant of the Ehrenfest dorm

l17n2w.png

Is it me or they kind of switched the "carrot" around. I remembered that as the books than all 1st years passing...
No, they didn't but it's slightly stilted and condensed in the Manga here, first Ferdinand gives his order to Rozemyne to pass all her classes, through Rihardya after giving her the order directly to get excellent grades.

Then like in the manga Wilfried does a certified Wilfried moment and changes that order to making all First Year's passing, which starts the Better Grades Committee and the First (of many) Rozemyne Royal Academy Rampages.

Dex-chan lover
They have no idea of the chaos that will happen from now on.

Have some questions. Why is Angelica the only who does not eat while the other knights can eat?

And other than Myne and Philine, are the rest of first year all boys?

Dex-chan lover
They have no idea of the chaos that will happen from now on.

Have some questions. Why is Angelica the only who does not eat while the other knights can eat?
Knights eat in shifts. That’s a big thing in the LN whenever they go to eat at the Italian restaurant. pages are spent describing the order they eat since somebody needs to protect their master if they’re attacked mid meal

t

Dex-chan lover
God, being a LN reader is great, because you can see exactly how much Shade Rozemyne threw at the prince unwittingly during their introduction, poor Anastasius had no idea the trap he just triggered on himself.

Nah, that was totally intentional, you can see her 'real meanings' next to it.
She just get more openly venomous/less euphemistic later on when she knows she can get away with it.
"Oh I thought taking people's precious thing hostage to make them do what you want is the proper way, I LEARNED THAT FROM YOU"

And other than Myne and Philine, are the rest of first year all boys?

Angelica is on guard duty hence her standing behind Rozemyne, she'll either take turn to eat later or wait to eat back at their dorm since this is a place full of archnobles/lord candidates and she's a mednoble.

And we saw the 1st years a while back:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/558e9644-139a-486c-b8d3-774f91fd2ebe/12
So there's 1 more girl who is probably an archnoble, though as far as I've tried I can't seem to find the name so...eh.

Dex-chan lover
Some spoilers that came to mind as I read:
Everything Ferdinand predicted about Anastisius? Out the window.
He'll show up again practically every year.
And they'll interact, a LOT.

Rozemyne is intentionally holding back her blessing to avoid causing a fuss (especially with the 'she should be the Aub instead of Wilfried' issue that's still relevant)

And of course Wilfried has chosen poorly with that restriction.
Curious as to why she stopped giving mana to Frenbeltag given the close family connections

Aggregator gang
Yay, my favourite(debatably) little mini arc has now commenced!
Curious as to why she stopped giving mana to Frenbeltag given the close family connections
Too much work was to give that much mana, it was straining the already lacking mana resources of Ehrenfest, as well as being straight weird giving as much assistance as they did to people who gave little in return(due to lack of their own resources, not any lack gratitude mind you). Also don't forget one of the two greatest mana capacities in the temple was in a coma until recently.

There's more detail on the wiki if you want to know more, and so long as you don't read anything under the Part 4 section it's completely spoiler free.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, my favourite(debatably) little mini arc has now commenced!

Too much work was to give that much mana, it was straining the already lacking mana resources of Ehrenfest, as well as being straight weird giving as much assistance as they did to people who gave little in return(due to lack of their own resources, not any lack gratitude mind you). Also don't forget one of the two greatest mana capacities in the temple was in a coma until recently.

There's more detail on the wiki if you want to know more, and so long as you don't read anything under the Part 4 section it's completely spoiler free.
Yeah I have only read part 1+2 and around halfway on part 3 on the LN. So was curious since I haven't gotten to that part

Dex-chan lover
'tis only now they realize the danger of the being beside them :lul:

Just had a thought, is it too early for Myne to invent post-its?

But they do have Slate boards and chalk. I can see her standing in front of a large slate board and throwing the chalk at the students not paying attention with pin point accuracy and start a new legend of the smiling demon instructor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread