Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
You know . . . . . Usually when I see people keep posting their frustrations on a manga over and over again I kept having thoughts "why dont you guys just drop it(?) Problem solved raite(?)" But now I understand how yall feels hahahaha

Welp, that bein said, I always get very super uncomfortable everytime I see the cover with her smiling "innocently" knowing what she did to MC. So dropping this would do my health a huge favor.

Im still curious to see how it ends tho, so see yall in the final chapter. Ciao~

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know . . . . . Usually when I see people keep posting their frustrations on a manga over and over again I kept having thoughts "why dont you guys just drop it(?) Problem solved raite(?)" But now I understand how yall feels hahahaha

Welp, that bein said, I always get very super uncomfortable everytime I see the cover with her smiling "innocently" knowing what she did to MC.

Well, see yall in the final chapter.
I mean if youre talking about how she cheated on him then im 99% certain that isnt the case. Shes absolutely smitten with him that it would be more of a surprise if she actually did. She said she did for some unknown reason, i feel like the reason wont live up to my expectations but I'm holding out to see it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if youre talking about how she cheated on him then im 99% certain that isnt the case. Shes absolutely smitten with him that it would be more of a surprise if she actually did. She said she did for some unknown reason, i feel like the reason wont live up to my expectations but I'm holding out to see it.
It was already specified that she lied about the cheating.
She didn't do it, and lied about it to break up with him for unknown reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter one of the boys pass around a singular braincell. At least they're using it now.

Now will he ask Sunao like a good friend about his trauma or will he implicate and scheme for the easy drama bait. :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
I really like those ngl, espesically the toucan.

image.png

Double-page supporter
I always find it silly how much people pick on the first chapter, as if from the first chapter the girl was repeating the same problem as always.

To recap a comment I made a few posts ago: the story is about teenagers, and they are learning to deal with their own feelings. It's quite simple. I feel like Lemon is in agony dealing with her feelings towards Sunao, even more so now that she's spoken to him again and discovers that her roommate (Natsumi) has a crush on him and his best friend (Suzuka ) fell in love with her (even though she was Sunao in Lemon's body). This is in addition to the "exchange of bodies" that occurs all the time.

I found it interesting that the tour did not take place on a "body swap" day. I feel like this says more about how the author wants to tell the story.

Lemon, Sunao and everyone else are learning. Shall we learn from them?

(Or are they going to stay there masturbating hatred against history?).

Dex-chan lover

Welp, that bein said, I always get very super uncomfortable everytime I see the cover with her smiling "innocently" knowing what she did to MC. So dropping this would do my health a huge favor.

Im still curious to see how it ends tho, so see yall in the final chapter. Ciao~
tbh at this point i care less abt the cheating nonsense and more about shit like her signing up for the beauty pageant without his knowledge or approval, then having him do a fuckload of work for it including the final day where she walks around the festival all "wow am i glad i can relax today lmao" while he is forced into doing her work. She's the most thoughtless and inconsiderate FMC I think I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
tbh at this point i care less abt the cheating nonsense and more about shit like her signing up for the beauty pageant without his knowledge or approval, then having him do a fuckload of work for it including the final day where she walks around the festival all "wow am i glad i can relax today lmao" while he is forced into doing her work. She's the most thoughtless and inconsiderate FMC I think I've ever seen.
And she actively made that day harder by inviting his friend and her roommate out (as him) without telling him.

Would it have been so hard to just, not?

Dex-chan lover

She was scared of commitment under pressure. Not that much of a mystery.

Dex-chan lover
It's already clear that her betrayal is a lie, she just used it to end the discussion. Her motive? There's a good chance it's because another girl said she liked him and Lemon accepted. I remember a manga called Hatsukoi Zombie that had a situation like this in a side story. Honestly, it's really silly.

Users who are viewing this thread