Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes it feels like MC doesnt really care that he got cheated on multiple times with the same girl.
Ik that was a lie but he doesn't know, his behavior in this chapter really looks as if he knew it was a lie tho.

Aggregator gang
There's a voiced PV for volume one of the manga. Not how I imagined Lemon would sound, but it's still fun.
Kagura voice actor doesn't fit her character sadly. If it does get an adaptation I hope they choose more fitting roles

I don't get why so many people read this manga if all they're gonna do is complain. It's gotta better for their mental health to just drop it instead of continuing for 14 weeks, right?

Double-page supporter
in the end lemon still love sunao
for suzuka hopping he just forget his love it will never happen, and i think he already know his friends is in love triangle

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why so many people read this manga if all they're gonna do is complain. It's gotta better for their mental health to just drop it instead of continuing for 14 weeks, right?
Right its not even like this is one of those on fire dumpster trash manga, its just a freaky friday romance novel with a love triangle. Little to no drama. The biggest drama is the fact lemon lied about cheating to the mc.

But the FeMC did something bad and therefore everything she does needs to be complained about.... Even though she is being a wingman at everystep of the way for the friend she wronged.

Like Lemon knows what she did was fucking wrong. Its why she is trying to get him with her roomate. She's trying to make amends despite it being detremental to her.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Nah man I legit like this

The art is great, the translation and lettering are good, the plot is kinda silly but I do find it fun to see where it's going

Fed-Kun's army
tbh at this point i care less abt the cheating nonsense and more about shit like her signing up for the beauty pageant without his knowledge or approval, then having him do a fuckload of work for it including the final day where she walks around the festival all "wow am i glad i can relax today lmao" while he is forced into doing her work. She's the most thoughtless and inconsiderate FMC I think I've ever seen.
No reason Lemon has to hold off her life just b/c of the body swap. It's still her right to do what she wants. Does she also have to drop out of her study program and study the same thing as Sunao, for you to be happy? They overcome problems together - that's what really matters if there's any hope to rebuild the broken relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m still holding out hope Lemon properly apologizing to Sunao for what she’s done. That should be her main concern before sorting her feelings to Sunao again
You're never at fault for wanting to break up. If people can get together w/o being "at fault", then they can break it w/o being "at fault" too.

Fed-Kun's army
I always find it silly how much people pick on the first chapter, as if from the first chapter the girl was repeating the same problem as always.

To recap a comment I made a few posts ago: the story is about teenagers, and they are learning to deal with their own feelings. It's quite simple. I feel like Lemon is in agony dealing with her feelings towards Sunao, even more so now that she's spoken to him again and discovers that her roommate (Natsumi) has a crush on him and his best friend (Suzuka ) fell in love with her (even though she was Sunao in Lemon's body). This is in addition to the "exchange of bodies" that occurs all the time.

I found it interesting that the tour did not take place on a "body swap" day. I feel like this says more about how the author wants to tell the story.

Lemon, Sunao and everyone else are learning. Shall we learn from them?

(Or are they going to stay there masturbating hatred against history?).
Well said

Dex-chan lover
No reason Lemon has to hold off her life just b/c of the body swap. It's still her right to do what she wants. Does she also have to drop out of her study program and study the same thing as Sunao, for you to be happy? They overcome problems together - that's what really matters if there's any hope to rebuild the broken relationship.
They didnt overcome anything together she just signed herself up without discussing anything with him or making a plan despite her not even being interested in doing it, then let sunao do the bulk of the work for her. Like i said shes even happy that she could just walk around the festival instead of needing to do the pageant shit (see chapter 10) because she didnt want to do it in the first place nor was she required to.
Just compare the pageant situation to them studying for eachothers tests in ch12 (which was handled properly and as such makes lemon come off as a bit more likeable) and youll see the stark difference.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread