Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 14

Group Leader
Things like cheating definitely have more impact for teens and university students.
But to be honest being cheated on isn't the worse thing ever. Yeah, it hurts (also get tested asap; please take sexual health seriously). But also be a freaking adult about it. Have a chat to see if there are unmet needs, or if you're both open to ENM. Or break up and move on if you think there's no way to regain the trust again.
It's been years, trauma aside it'd be weird if Sunao still held resentment towards Lemon. He's being this thing we call an ADULT.

Double-page supporter
Things like cheating definitely have more impact for teens and university students.
But to be honest being cheated on isn't the worse thing ever. Yeah, it hurts (also get tested asap; please take sexual health seriously). But also be a freaking adult about it. Have a chat to see if there are unmet needs, or if you're both open to ENM. Or break up and move on if you think there's no way to regain the trust again.
It's been years, trauma aside it'd be weird if Sunao still held resentment towards Lemon. He's being this thing we call an ADULT.
wtf is ENM

The swap power forcing them to sleep at midnight is interesting. Better not be out late or you're unconscious in a street or somewhere else odd.

Dex-chan lover
But you gotta admit that having such traumatic experience, trying to get over it and when you’re finally seeing the tip of the iceberg it’s shoved right back into you’re mouth and you don’t try to actually deal with it and act as if it never existed and letting the person who created it try to go back to the situation that created said trauma with no afterthought is incredibly idiotic
It's called surviving in adult society.

Bad things happen to us, it hurts, we get over it. Years later, when confronted with the people who did those things, if they don't seem to be bringing it up, we don't bring it up either. If they're trying to get along, we get along. Because we all know that people do stupid things when they're teenagers, and there's a non-zero chance that they know what they did was stupid too. You just both nonverbally agree to move on and reset the meter, so you never have to drag things into an awkward direction. Or you just don't talk to them in the first place. And that isn't an option here.

Of course this assumes that the 'bad things' are just stuff on the level of being cheated on or dumped. There are, of course, limits to what you can reasonably be expected to make water under the bridge.

While I understand all the discussion about Lemon's lie about cheating on Sunao, I think the real problem the manga is running into is that the main premise of body swapping has already become stale. Sunao and Lemon have seemed to adapt fairly well to the swapping and there doesn't seem to be much conflict arising due to it, especially since glasses knows about the swap. The only major conflict I can think of that still exists due to the body swapping is that Lemon's roommate doesn't know and fell in love with Lemon in Sunao's body.

Maybe it's time to do a longer arc where the two get swapped for an extended period of time?

Dex-chan lover
I wish Sunao would just decide to hate Lemon already. As far as he knows, the love of his life just went straight up to him and said "Hey, I don't actually love you, also I'm cheating on you with a ton of other guys, laters~" and disappeared from his life for YEARS, until finally he was just barely beginning to get over his trauma and find someone new he likes a lot, and his ex just comes flying back in and getting in his way all the goddamn time, and now he's force to BE her.

Sunao should fucking hate her guts, he should be enraged or depressed or SOMETHING. You don't get to depict him having daily nightmares about hos trauma and then bring it back into his life like it's no big deal! If you wanted to do that, you shouldn't have made it the only thing he's ever thought about since it happened!

And Lemon, god she's infuriating. She genuinely believes she can just waltz back into his life, not bother to tell him that she lied and actually loved him this whole time, nor will she reveal she made a wish that got them stuck in this situation in the first place. No, instead she's just gonna hang around Sunao, act like nothing ever happened (While he's thinking she's acting like a total bitch like "Oh you're still on about that?" and all) and just assumes she can win him back.

I get having social anxieties and commitment issues, but damn girl, just tell him you want to break up and then come back when you've got yourself in order, don't smash his heart to pieces and wait for years to come back without clearing anything up and just expect him to love you again.
i don't think you can blame the character for this, it's the author

like the guy's friend knows how they broke up and doesn't say anything or think twice about it, "this is the girl that cheated" or anything, actually does he know that part?

but yeah, when multiple characters don't think much of the whole cheating thing, it's not intentionally written as a mistake on the character's part, but the author who just doesn't think much of it

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
if look previous chapter again they're both still in love XD but they just still dont relize it

at first, I found Lemon's breakup with a lame excuse was irrational and didn't make any sense.
but later probably Lemon's situation is like HaraXKanzaki at BokuYaba, you know they love each other but Kanzaki's love becomes an obstacle to Hara's improvement and self-love, Hara can not change with Kanzaki's spoil. and Kanzaki's love disgusts her because Hara hates herself.
so I guess that is the reason Lemon breakup, and of course, it is a secret to your crush so Lemon had a lame excuse and was desperate to separate but now it backfired because of how immature she acted and her words.
they date at middle school, so of course they are immature and don't think what they say.
and the MC already moved on and does not even loathe Lemon and has found a new crush.
so I do agree with the original title of this manga Kuso onna sachi are, "Good luck, Bitch". (I disagree with the official English title for various reasons)
because she had a ton of pileup to get him back.

Users who are viewing this thread