Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
Misunderstanding was resolved in 2 minutes (good on you!), and we learn that Kogahara feels a bit torn into multiple directions about dating, but we already knew that. Unless that Hirata guy reappears at some point, this was a bit of a pointless chapter. Imho some plot about them pursuing the reason why they body-swapped (doesn't that interest them at all?) would be more interesting, but eh...

Dex-chan lover
I feel like 90% of the reason I'm reading this is to see how they eventually handle the cheating lie. Which is bad because I don't think anything they do with it will satisfy me unless Akiyoshi actually does end up with Kogahara.

Fed-Kun's army
18 chapters for Kogahara to have more attention... for audience, not for Sunao, he running away of others mistakes...

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if she did drink lol

0VcSKIQ.png

Last edited:
Group Leader
If they added ANOTHER misunderstanding to the mix I would jump off a bridge. New girl is already annoying enough.
Seriously it's like the author doesn't know any other plot device to advance the story? There are so many interesting things this story could be doing and instead it's just more misunderstandings to move the goal post even further.

Also Kogahara is so much better than Lemon I literally can't. I already know I'm gonna be so disappointed when he pivots to Lemon in the end but at least for now let me sniff some hopium.

Aggregator gang
So the thing that changed the way Kogahara saw Akiyoshi (from friend to romantic interest) was something Lemon said while in his body? That's rough.

Dex-chan lover
I think it will be revealed 100% to Kogahara that Lemon and Akiyoshi are body-swapping later into the story like with his friend. With that in mind imo there are 2 ways this is gonna go.
1st - She still decides that her love is real, since more and more moments with the real him have added onto the reason y she loves him, so the one moment with Lemon that started it all is now just what sparkled her interest, not why she loves him now.
2nd - She was already kinda losing a bit of interest in him, since it wasnt the "real" him she loved, but rather Lemons personality. Now that she knows the truth, she moves on from him, and Aki begins to like Lemon again through their day to day interactions. (I think this is the most likely outcome, since Lemon and him are most likely end game).
They better give a REALLY good reason why Lemon said that fukt up lie to him doe, otherwise itll kill this manga's rating.

Dex-chan lover
is it bad that I unironically wanted the misunderstanding to continue simply because I want this clusterfuck to get even more convoluted? I feel like I'm watching Gamers! again. shit's kino
Gamers! was some peak shit

Dex-chan lover
I feel like 90% of the reason I'm reading this is to see how they eventually handle the cheating lie. Which is bad because I don't think anything they do with it will satisfy me unless Akiyoshi actually does end up with Kogahara.
i hardly drop manga but getting close on this one it just feels like a slog of annoyingness all i want to know is the lie. i feel like author has no idea what lie is and its just to keep people reading

Users who are viewing this thread