Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
"And now because of the swap he's pushing me out of his life."

The fucking audacity. The swap is the only reason he's even willing to put up with you .

Anyway if she does somehow confess and his answer is anything other than a resolute and firm "hell no" I'll be massively disappointed

Dex-chan lover
Either she congratulates them based on her own speculation and runs away without letting them explain anything or she confess her feelings. I have read too many scenarios to know what an average manga character would do.

Dex-chan lover
what i hope is that she says something like "i know you're secretly dating that girl without telling me" and he says something like "thats funny coming from you, who cheated on me" so they can finally get around to addressing the cheating lie.

i enjoy this manga but there hasnt been enough progress for my tastes. i know a lot of readers want to see Lemon burned at the stake for saying what she said but to me its such an over the top lie that only a middle school girl would come up with on the spot, and only a middle school boy would just instantly believe. like Sunao was dating her and knew she was an introvert and spent all that time with her so had he been more mature himself he wouldve said like "hey wait a minute, this cant be right". i hope this next chapter at least shows us the flashback finally about why she said that. i assume its because she thought he didnt like her and wanted to hurt him to protect herself, or was dealing with some self confidence issue and thought she didnt deserve him or something like this.

i like all the characters i just really need the author to focus back on the romance between sunao and lemon and less on the body-swap hijinks. it all feels like filler at this point.

Dex-chan lover
"And now because of the swap he's pushing me out of his life."

The fucking audacity. The swap is the only reason he's even willing to put up with you .

Anyway if she does somehow confess and his answer is anything other than a resolute and firm "hell no" I'll be massively disappointed
Man should just pull out the synopsis of the Manga and rub it in her face 🫡

what i hope is that she says something like "i know you're secretly dating that girl without telling me" and he says something like "thats funny coming from you, who cheated on me" so they can finally get around to addressing the cheating lie.

i enjoy this manga but there hasnt been enough progress for my tastes. i know a lot of readers want to see Lemon burned at the stake for saying what she said but to me its such an over the top lie that only a middle school girl would come up with on the spot, and only a middle school boy would just instantly believe. like Sunao was dating her and knew she was an introvert and spent all that time with her so had he been more mature himself he wouldve said like "hey wait a minute, this cant be right". i hope this next chapter at least shows us the flashback finally about why she said that. i assume its because she thought he didnt like her and wanted to hurt him to protect herself, or was dealing with some self confidence issue and thought she didnt deserve him or something like this.

i like all the characters i just really need the author to focus back on the romance between sunao and lemon and less on the body-swap hijinks. it all feels like filler at this point.
I completely agree. I really like Lemon tbh, and see how worried she could be esp. with being an introvert before when they did date. I don't feel bad for the lie, although I do agree it was something that should of not of happened. It is a childish thing to do, although they are/were kids when it happened.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god if the author fakes us out and we don't get any real progress next chapter I'm going to lose my mind

Dex-chan lover
I'd like that, but I also feel like that's, like, the end of the manga. The author's been very good at making the body-swap thing work in an interesting way, but its been done through pretty solid characterization that's made me, at least, think the swapping is the least interesting thing its got going.
We don't know why the bodyswapping is going on, but it's probably related to that wish that Lemon had in the first chapter. Once she finally gets close to Sunao and talks to him heart to heart, I don't know why the swap would continue. It'd also collapse the character development of uh... other girl, cause right now she's falling in love with LemonSunao and that hasn't come to a head yet.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Oh would you look at the time it's plot advancement o'clock

Wait no it's a cliffhanger never mind

Dex-chan lover
Now that the stalker girl is less sus and full stalk she became kinda cute

Aggregator gang
ok tell him, i think fmc(lemon) still love mc but her words were not conveyed : (
feels sad if kogahara knew that, but shes lemon best friend too. look previous chapter i think she already know when she look even heard their conversation sunao and lemon until they fall sleep in garden bench

Users who are viewing this thread