Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
The question is.... are you ugliest when you're naked for no one?

Suzuka and miho are such good friends to the lead characters, they have made this story much better. It is great that we are back on the Natsumi hype, lets see how next chapters date goes. Natsumi is still too shy to confess and Sunao doesn't think she likes him yet either. I imagine nothing will happen but maybe they will get a better idea of each others feelings.

Group Leader
What? A new character that isn't immediately detestable? Did someone kidnap the author and replace them with someone else?

God I want Natsumi and Sunao to get together so badly. Just erase Lemon from existence and let these 2 dorks do their thing.

Dex-chan lover
40bb6a3c83470964180954baad1d07ba13f3bdbc.jpg
0d9381f641ed28358fb8f527c8588b38f9b7599f.jpg
f4c037427539f45904843929c599c82a0944d0be.jpg
a1d4d8f9c1f5633f9a02a00dc2979d21649594dd.pnj

Fed-Kun's army
pls someone tell me that actually him and not lemon faking to be him

Double-page supporter
Typical formulaic festival chapter from the pirate ball. Do all the editors just tell the mangaka to make the characters get lost at the festival? Do the editors always get lost at festivals? Why cant the problem be across the street from the entrance of the festival? Its all so tiresome

Dex-chan lover
What? A new character that isn't immediately detestable? Did someone kidnap the author and replace them with someone else?

God I want Natsumi and Sunao to get together so badly. Just erase Lemon from existence and let these 2 dorks do their thing.
I agree, but AFTER she tells us WTF was up with her "I'm breaking up with you because I'm a cheating slut" lie. That's the main reason I continued to read this after the first several chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Suzuka and miho are such good friends to the lead characters, they have made this story much better. It is great that we are back on the Natsumi hype, lets see how next chapters date goes. Natsumi is still too shy to confess and Sunao doesn't think she likes him yet either. I imagine nothing will happen but maybe they will get a better idea of each others feelings.
Best thing that can happen with no drama: Natsumi or Sunao confess on a non-swap day.

Best thing that can happen with drama: Natsumi confides in Lemon (Sunao) on a swap day that she likes Sunao but is too shy to tell him because "I don't think he sees me that way". Then Sunao can confidently confess to Natsumi but has to tell Lemon first.

(edit: correcting this one)
Most normal thing that can happen (which of course causes drama): Natsumi confides in Lemon (Sunao) on a swap day on a non-swap day that she likes Sunao but is too shy to tell him because "I don't think he sees me that way". Breaks Lemon's heart and she either tears up in front of her or runs off to cry. (Eat karma, bitch.)

Worst thing that can happen (causes drama): Natsumi confesses to Sunao (Lemon) on a swap day and a shocked Lemon blurts out something that can be taken as a rejection (like "No! No, no, no! Please no!") and runs off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread