Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. I have to admit, I feel a little off about how she only really noticed Sunao at all because of Lemon. Now they spent some time together and she likes Sunao for Sunao. It feels natural enough, just a bit weird too, like something unresolved.

Fed-Kun's army
Color me surprised whole chapter I was expecting some interruption or something, but it didn't happen, I was doubting myself this chapter, but I do think it's the real Sunao because he gets embarrassed.

Fed-Kun's army
Next Cap: Lemon and Sunao swap, Natsumi talk with SunLemon and Lemon overthink and act with jealous.

Dex-chan lover
Wow nothnig happened to cut it short. (expect Prez, god i hate the guy so much). Well at least this salvages the whole "she likes Lemon in Sunao's body" shit. Which was a legit concern overall. I hope she doesn't lost it when she learns the swap.

Also Lemon simps on suicide watch lol. Any ending where Lemon gets btfo is great in my book.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Took 25 chapters for her to realize her feelings, which is all right. But let see how long it took her to confess :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Now that we established that Natsumi loves him, we're going to circle back and find out why Lemon did what she did back in junior high, right? RIGHT?

(Now that I think about it, maybe that was also a body swap thing? :unsure: )

Users who are viewing this thread