Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
This author needs to focus more on the core story of the MC and FMC's relationship before they get a notice of end of publication.

Not even Aka's Love Agency story was safe from getting axed for doing similar mistakes as this story.

Like it or not, the truth is that these days, a mangaka getting distracted by sub plots with side characters can cost them their whole story.

Dex-chan lover
It's so goofy how Lemon no longer feels like a main character unless Sunao is her lmao. I mean tbh it was always like she was a bit more distant in the plot and like I said last chapter. It reallyfeels like Sunao is the focus main and Lemon is just there to reiterarte that she likes him but not do anything, and then add new obstacles here and there from miscommunication like the other side characters.

Legit the end just Gunna be Sunao moving on with someone and literally telling Lemon that he hopes she's happy as she hasn't made any progress at all in anything lol.

Dex-chan lover
This author needs to focus more on the core story of the MC and FMC's relationship before they get a notice of end of publication.

Not even Aka's Love Agency story was safe from getting axed for doing similar mistakes as this story.

Like it or not, the truth is that these days, a mangaka getting distracted by sub plots with side characters can cost them their whole story.
I don't agree. He's obviously going for a big funny cast a la Nozaki-kun and I think it sorta works, or at least it's better than infinite misunderstandings and romantic Gordian knots. GIve me more prez I say.

Dex-chan lover
It's so goofy how Lemon no longer feels like a main character unless Sunao is her lmao. I mean tbh it was always like she was a bit more distant in the plot and like I said last chapter. It reallyfeels like Sunao is the focus main and Lemon is just there to reiterarte that she likes him but not do anything, and then add new obstacles here and there from miscommunication like the other side characters.

Legit the end just Gunna be Sunao moving on with someone and literally telling Lemon that he hopes she's happy as she hasn't made any progress at all in anything lol.
Fun fact - the literal translation of the Japanese title is something like "Good luck, bitch". Maybe he'll say that lol.

Dex-chan lover
Boring ass chapter. This manga gets more generic by the day

Dex-chan lover
I don't agree. He's obviously going for a big funny cast a la Nozaki-kun and I think it sorta works, or at least it's better than infinite misunderstandings and romantic Gordian knots. GIve me more prez I say.
Could've sworn Mizuki Kishikawa was a woman, but I could be wrong.

Hate to chime in on pessimism, but the series is really losing focus.
I don't wanna sit around for another 400 chapter work to go nowhere.

Double-page supporter
Hate to chime in on pessimism, but the series is really losing focus.
I don't wanna sit around for another 400 chapter work to go nowhere.
The series is so off rails. There's been zero romantic development, zero development on the 'cheating' plot. The body swap element has been entirely irrelevant. All the subplots lead nowhere.

The mangaka seems content to just have the characters doing random things, regardless of how interesting or relevant they might be.

Users who are viewing this thread