Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 5

Supporter
I seem to recall there was a plan in place where those two schmucks were gonna meet up and talk all this stuff through PRECISELY TO AVOID THIS.

nrgghh

Dex-chan lover
Nothing more boring than stories that go right for the seggs. I like these "brain-dead protags" cuz I'm more in it for the journey, not the destination. The more ignorant they are the more plot can fill in to the journey that will eventually have a fantastic ending. :chad:

Ofc if we don't get shafted by an ax to the manga. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
I want for the based male best friend to be the mc. I like him a lot better. Anyhow this Manga is a dumpster fire... Best case scenario the brunette fell for the blonde in the guy's body thinking it was the guy, and the blonde wants the lame ass mc. It's a shame the art in this bag of garbage is so pretty

Dex-chan lover
Lemon is going to have the absolute stupidest reason to have said "I cheated on you."

I was thinking at least if she was a lesbian, it was her way of letting him down as the bad guy. But the fact she still likes him, why would you say something you KNOW will make a person hate you?

I can see the axe coming already

Dex-chan lover
I want for the based male best friend to be the mc. I like him a lot better. Anyhow this Manga is a dumpster fire... Best case scenario the brunette fell for the blonde in the guy's body thinking it was the guy, and the blonde wants the lame ass mc. It's a shame the art in this bag of garbage is so pretty
Just leave already lol why are you still here?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it makes sense that he jump to that conclusion. Kogehara likes Lemon in a romantic way, but because she is a girl she kinda had a blind spot there, so when Lemon is in Kogehara's body it seems more acceptable to her and she develops a crush. Like she is still liking the MC for all the wrong reasons here. Till they have a proper date, there is legit yuri vibes here despite this currently being a misunderstanding. Still believe this is a proper romantic triangle

Dex-chan lover
I like mcs friend, pretty straightforward. Would be nice to have him as the one that sets things straight every time shit gets generic, like mc being dense or both of them being too dumb to realize they will eventually have to tell kogahara.

Dex-chan lover
Would be nice if mc decided to just try to support them or something, move out of the way with no drama. If he really thinks they are into each other he should just observe quietly and focus in the bunch of other stuff im sure he has to deal with since hes a college student.

Dex-chan lover
I mean yeah the guys dense but what lemon did to him is some real trauma that can stick with a person. Can't really blame him. And I hope they don't just gloss over it for not being true b/c the lie honestly doesn't make it much better.

Dex-chan lover
"are you 2 dating?"
"No, not anymore, I dumped him by telling him I cheated on him, WITH 3 GUYS"
"(. . .Fill with whatever you want. . . )"

Dex-chan lover
Unreal how bad this guy is. He's clearly incapable of reading other people's facial expressions let alone reading the mode. His conclusions are way off, and are just stupid. If wasn't for the stupid lie Lemon told him. I can easily see her dumping him. Again another mc with just looks going for him, and is emotionally immature.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope they all end up in a relationship with each other because I don't want to see either one of their friendships to fall apart.
Ah Lemon took care of that. If not for the whole body thing going on. Mc would never speak to lemon for the rest of their lives. Let alone socialize with her. No one in their right mind would. Forget, move on, and ignore their existence.

Dex-chan lover
Its as if" he's looking at her with the facial expression of a real life girl, you can't read a person face irl because you aren't a freaking reader. So perhaps that's why he doesn't know she's blushing toward him? But i'm pretty more to the idea of him being a dumb fuck.
Oh he's pretty dumb, He's a classic immature, and dumb mc.

Let's be real, if Natsumin wasn't at least somewhat interested in him all along, she wouldn't have gone on a movie date with him, so I think their feelings were mutual (at least to an extent) all along.
I still don't quite get why the hell Lemon ended their past relationship so abruptly, though it's been established more or less clearly that the reason she did it the way she did was because she was a socially awkward dork back then and just blurted out the first intrusive thought that came to mind.
But yeah Lemon should just go apologize and clear it up already, he's been suffering from the aftermath of that rejection long enough.

Fed-Kun's army
I was really invested in the fact that the guy could see his crush's opinion on their date from two different perspectives but damn, shit really hit the fan right after that :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread