Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
"remember that favour i did for you?!"
"Yeah..remember that time you cheated on me with 3 ppl?"

I wish he answered back like that but it would never happen.

If she wants to change and have a chance to get back with him, first thing to do would be to clear the "cheating" misunderstanding.. Any sane human being would never give her a 2nd chance otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Lemon Persuasion 100!!

Last I read about a college festival beauty pageant was Scary Campus and that shit was wild man. Lemon’s one will be fun! Get that bread crown!!

Dex-chan lover
Lemon, the fucking reason why he needs your favor is because of YOU. YOU are the one that make that damn wish and force him into this situation, fucking hell the man was living his life, trying his best to forget the trauma that you created because of some goddamn reason, instead he is now forced to live a second life inside the body of someone that he wants no part of nor does he need to show up in his life ever again.
Unless the author can pull off their ass some Nobel Literature Prize level of writing, there is no fucking redemption or whitewashing or sympathetic cause for Lemon for me. This girl is genuinely egotistic, stupid and have no fucking thoughts for how other people think. She goes on and on and on about her and her only, shut the fuck up you narcisstic bitch, maybe to you your little lie is just part of your quirky "old self that want to change" but to Sunao, his fucking first love confessed to cheating with 3 guys behind his back but you just can't, for one fucking second, stop and understand that he didn't want you to come back and haunt him, but no, you sulked and whined about how he isn't being understanding and that he owed you something. The sole truth that he is still able to desire for love, trying his best to impress his crush instead of becoming an incel that despised women is a god damn miracle. You are right Lemon, he owed you one thing, a fucking slap to the face or at least an actual angry fit throw at you
I know I am a loser yelling and throwing shit at people but I fucking genuinely can't stand this girl.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The art is really beautiful. Now we know the reason why she rejected him.. she was a doormat yes-woman. I can understand why people are hating on her, though she's still the best girl in my eyes but seriously hope this lie gets resolved soon and she changes for the better. Hope you'll make it, Lemon!

Dex-chan lover
Day 60 of hating this witch named Lemon. I literally feel very disgusted reading this chapter.

I cannot respect how this manga keeps trying to make the readers feel sympathy with Lemon. Yes it was a lie. But, a very horrible lie. A lie that destroyed someone's heart. A lie that traumatized him. It doesn't matter that they were kids, young, and dumb. Ask yourself this. If people from your past that bullied you so hard they broke you, never apologized, met you and act like nothing happened, what do you feel? Any resentment? If you can say that you will genuinely and honestly feel fine and happy, all I can say is good for you, youre one strong person. And no, Im not being sarcastic. I don't do that. But, almost everyone I know will say they hold resentments.

So I just cannot understand how some readers are still willing to root for her when she hasnt even make the effort to make things right. All she did in this chapter is guilt tripping him on her own gain. I'm being presumptions, but this series gives me the feeling that the manga wants to convey "it's okay to NTR your partner, break their heart, as long as it's a lie and no need to clear things up~" think about it for a second

Lemon, the fucking reason why he needs your favor is because of YOU. YOU are the one that make that damn wish and force him into this situation, fucking hell the man was living his life, trying his best to forget the trauma that you created because of some goddamn reason, instead he is now forced to live a second life inside the body of someone that he wants no part of nor does he need to show up in his life ever again.
Unless the author can pull off their ass some Nobel Literature Prize level of writing, there is no fucking redemption or whitewashing or sympathetic cause for Lemon for me. This girl is genuinely egotistic, stupid and have no fucking thoughts for how other people think. She goes on and on and on about her and her only, shut the fuck up you narcisstic bitch, maybe to you your little lie is just part of your quirky "old self that want to change" but to Sunao, his fucking first love confessed to cheating with 3 guys behind his back but you just can't, for one fucking second, stop and understand that he didn't want you to come back and haunt him, but no, you sulked and whined about how he isn't being understanding and that he owed you something. The sole truth that he is still able to desire for love, trying his best to impress his crush instead of becoming an incel that despised women is a god damn miracle. You are right Lemon, he owed you one thing, a fucking slap to the face or at least an actual angry fit throw at you
I know I am a loser yelling and throwing shit at people but I fucking genuinely can't stand this girl.
Exactly! Preach it my guy!

See you all next week.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Could the reason for the break-up be something as stupid as the other girls asking her? "Lemon X likes Sunao, could you break up with him?" If so, the best thing is for him to stay away from her. If that's the case, she hasn't changed, she doesn't want to displease people, except Sunao, who can go to hell.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is not really doing a good job of making me (or from the looks of it most of the readers) like Lemon. It shows that she has an understanding of what was wrong with her in the past and making changes to some extent, but not doing the one thing that could make things right with the guy she likes, apologizing and explaining her reasoning for breaking up with Sunao. Then she goes to guilt trip him to doing a beauty pageant, because she helped him on a date (something that was set up before the whole body-swapping situation began, unlike the pageant) where she disregarded his plans to begin with. For someone who wants the guy she likes to see her in a new and better light, she's very dismissive of his thoughts and feelings throughout this whole ordeal. I really hope there's some realization on her part very soon about her behavior on her end because she's coming off very unsympathetic so far. Here's hoping that sempai wins Sunao, but I know how these types of manga tend to go, so I at the very least hope the author has Lemon realize she's been rather crappy to Sunao and start treating him better, because I can see this getting axed rather quick.

Unless the author can pull off their ass some Nobel Literature Price level of writing, there is no fucking redemption or whitewashing or sympathetic cause for Lemon for me. This girl is genuinely egotistic, stupid and have no fucking thoughts for how other people think. She goes on and on and on about her and her only, shut the fuck up you narcisstic bitch, maybe to you your little lie is just part of your quirky "old self that want to change" but to Sunao, his fucking first love confessed to cheating with 3 guys behind his back but you just can't, for one fucking second, stop and understand that he didn't want you to come back and haunt him, but no, you sulked and whined about how he isn't being understanding and that he owed you something. The sole truth that he is still able to desire for love, trying his best to impress his crush instead of becoming an incel that despised women is a god damn miracle. You are right Lemon, he owed you one thing, a fucking slap to the face or at least an actual angry fit throw at you
Preach it loud and proud

Dex-chan lover
This manga reads like it was written by some sort of low-empathy Neet who will excuse any shitty behavior as long as its from a cute anime girl.

This is Rent-a-Girlfriend tier of detestable sludge that makes me super curious about the bizarre sociopath that actually wants their readers to identify with Lemon

Dex-chan lover
i dont really get how mc can casually talk to lemon, as mc thinks lemon cheated on him before.
Yeah the message there is all over the place.

He supposedly has a vendetta against Lemon for cheating on him with multiple guys, yet he acts like he completely forgot about that, and still goes all blushy faced at every little thing she does.

While also trying to get into her friend's skirt.

Make up your mind dude for fuck's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread