Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
wait so the other girls got rizzed by lemon when she switched with MC, and this bozo got rizzed by MC when he switched with lemon, this is getting messy

Dex-chan lover
Gonna try every possible ass-pull to keep dumb bitch from ever explaining why she lied to MC, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Gonna try every possible ass-pull to keep dumb bitch from ever explaining why she lied to MC, huh?
Thats already been explained. She wanted to break up as she was on some “self discovery” kick and made up the dumb lie on the spot.

I was barely trying to read this because of the genderswap tag. The way things are going, this is just not for me. I'mma bounce, Peace out.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, it's alright. I get what the author was going for, it's just not overly appealing. Like room temperature water, it'll do in a pinch

Dex-chan lover
Lemon making her friend fall for MC unintentionally and Sunao making his friend fall for Lemon unintentionally. Boy its getting spicey.

I just hope Sunao ends up with Senpai. She is just so adorable. Anything else doesn't matter to me.

Dex-chan lover
Putting aside the misunderstandings, I thought the talk they have about pageant and stuff is pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Thats already been explained. She wanted to break up as she was on some “self discovery” kick and made up the dumb lie on the spot.
Huh? When did they say it was because of self-discovery?

If thats actually why she lied to him then I'm probably dropping because that's the stupidest shit I've heard.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why it never occurred to me that if a best friend were to be of the opposite sex, that would probably go from friend to crush real quick. It probably has been done in other body swap manga already, but I haven't read much of those, so this is pretty fresh for me.

So can the Yuri Cult and Yaoi Sect all Agree now that Lemon x Kogahara and Sunao X MC are the best pair? Because MC x Lemon will not work out and Kogahara actually like Lemon Personality if she is a Male while Sunao like MC Personality if he have boobas.

Dex-chan lover
I kept trying to have hopes for this series, but oh well, shame on me for thinking that this might not just be "misunderstanding the manga" :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread