Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Pretty enjoyable. Reasonably interesting, plus I find the art very appealing. I'm enjoying the amount of interiority both leads have so far, hopefully the comic can keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like it's going to be some kind of love triangle. His club friend likes his childhood friend, he starts off liking his club friend until he finds out the truth, then he starts liking his childhood friend again.

Dex-chan lover
It was said. She wanted to change the way she was and for some reason she had to break up with him for that to happen. Why she needed to break up is the big question. The ntr lie was just a way she thought would make it easier for him to give up. Unless there's a story that shows him to be a very bad person, I wouldn't forgive her, but we know that in the end there will be forgiveness and a great chance for them to be together.

My guess as to why she dumped him is overbearing parents. She’s obviously smart as she got into a top uni. As to why she told that cruel lie? Reasons?!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I read it again and I got the impression that she knew that he knew Kogahara.

Dex-chan lover
i think mc wont go out with the fmc again, as inferred from the title. Just either he go out with that senior or keep being single

Users who are viewing this thread