Horimiya - Vol. 11 Ch. 80 - A Bloodless Wound

it's been a week since the anime version aired and just got hook today i red the first until 41 and i stop and realize what's been happening even before reading it i've already seen that every scenario is moving too fast don't get me wrong i like it the whole anime when it comes to the main characters it's different. they have different personalities it's normal for this sht to happen especially bc IT'S ANIME but bruh joking around about ur period really? i don't hate the chapters and the other comments said enough about it but it's just moving way to fast to the point that i've thought this manga would be different in other romcom i've red before xD also i skip chapters for once and i stop at 41 cause i don't wanna spoil myself i still want to get excited watching the anime version.

Dex-chan lover
in reality, if anyone hits for not being mad at them then they are total assholes. But this is manga so just enjoy guys but hori is acting like a bitch but this manga so I will just enjoy

I don't know what the author wants us to view Hori's recent actions.
My best guess is that she wants Miyamura to be more assertive that's why she wants him to get mad but it doesn't work like that. I'm guessing that Hori will stop being violent next chapter if I'm right.

I get what the author is going for with Hori's emotions, but it has been tough to follow along lately. All these random chapters of pointless gay baiting really interrupts the main story and makes Hori's outbursts seem even more random. Very choppy. If the anime ever gets this far it will have to go in its own direction or it'll be a mess.

It's a fictional medium about over the top actions, just enjoy it if you do, don't if you don't. Pointless criticism that will never reach the author won't change anything. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to reading my trashsekai since it doesn't need to make sense for it to be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread