Horimiya - Vol. 13 Ch. 100

Don't get the first page... Open down there? Wind tunnels? Is there some idiom a non-native English speaker like me can't understand?

Group Leader
@kleiner They are talking about the skirts the girls are wearing and, how unlike trousers, they keep you less warm letting the cold air in.

Dex-chan lover
awh, been a long time since these two do this level of sweetness kinda stuff

Aggregator gang
Using a hoodie breaks school rules... WTF JAPAN?????????????????

@nehnehneji oh, thanks... they were talking about legs and nose, and then he says "they are pretty open down there", I thought he was referring to their legs, lol

Dex-chan lover
Another boring chapter. Since the proposal the main line just freeze for years already. I'm tired, tho I truly like the main characters.

Dex-chan lover
well technically this is the first time we see it
we've seen them have sex before the artist showed their kiss 👹

@nogenem Idk how things go in japan, but even in my own HS (in Indo) you'll get scolded if you wear jacket/hoodie and the like in class for no reason. Though the more obvious problem is that Miyamura's not wearing his uniform rather than the hoodie itself.

Group Leader
@kidohara Japanese schools are suuuuuper prideful about their Uniforms, it's like a major selling point for some of the big schools.

@Le_Dook of course, they must be proud to have such nice uniform. Not like Vietnam orThailand, using Plain white collar with darkblue trouser

Aggregator gang
@kidohara Sorry for u guys in the winter, i guess... In my HS (Brazil) we just had to use the school's shirt... We could use any type of jeans and hoodies...

Dex-chan lover
Hori won't let Miyamura cheat with any guy, especially Shindo XD That surprise kiss was precious!

Users who are viewing this thread